WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

In high school?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do you cheat at your tests, quizzes, and homework? And get away with as much as you can?

lol .. on hw if I didn't do it and if I didn't do the hw then I do on tests/quizzes too .. I've just come to the realization that grades have almost nothing to do with actual intelligence ... it's all about one's work ethic.. but that's another topic ... but yea I do have morals and yea I cheat on occasion ... what's the big deal?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
betrayed said:
Do you cheat at your tests, quizzes, and homework? And get away with as much as you can?
You're ony cheating yourself.

gabxxxx

Flame Bait
only on homework and quizzes cuz if u get caught cheatin on tests yur ass iz toast :rip:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I do it all the time, I never get caught. :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoke said:
I do it all the time, I never get caught. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Same. Who cares? It's H-I-G-H S-C-H-O-O-L and the grades like anarchist said, aren't based on how smart you are, just numbers and grades.

Sometimes

Sometimes but only on HW and not if I think that the HW will actually help me learn.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
My teachers aren't smart enough anyways to catch me, So I'll never get caught. :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Actually, I'm pretty sure I "thunk" it. As for who cares...

Do you really "thunk" I said that for your viewing pleasure? If you do "thunk" that, I "thunk" you're pretty dumb.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
If someone is going to make a post about not caring about the thread, then fuck off and don't read it, you'll do us all a favor.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I never said I didn't like the thread, I said I didn't like YUCK FOU!!!.

And it seems that (while following your advice) when I go to another thread, someone tells me to fuck off and go to another thread.

YAY!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
Fuck, I wish that was around when I was in school!
Uhh it's not like your missing much, do you know how long it takes to send a text message? Then the person had to read it, send back their own, and that's if they do it in time and if they even know the answer or get the damn message in the first place..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
betrayed said:
Uhh it's not like your missing much, do you know how long it takes to send a text message? Then the person had to read it, send back their own, and that's if they do it in time and if they even know the answer or get the damn message in the first place..
UM, why would you send only one answer, and not a few at a time??

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
UM, why would you send only one answer, and not a few at a time??
It would take a lot more to enter into the phone/palm pilot or whatever and a teacher would surely spot you after a while..