WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

In need of Disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am back, I just thought I would post a nice "GO FUCKYOUR SELFS" In honor of my return.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
throw in a 'no one gives a shit' from myself annd that should top of the entre, the main course is mofuggin huge though

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Lawdawg428 said:
Hey I am back, I just thought I would post a nice "GO FUCKYOUR SELFS" In honor of my return.
They're holding a parade in Greenwich Village in your honor. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lawdawg428 said:
Max wants to know if you will ride the float with him. Its pretty and he already has a leather pink outfit with white fur and 10 inch heels picked out for you.

Uh, he also wants to know if you will be bringing Bobo the Clown and Spike the Dog?

He was kind of, panting when he asked me that....

wierd.

Anyways, welcome back. fuck off, and keep your pants on. Or at least try too.

Easty

Click click boom
KreffKa'sWill said:
hehe there's a big face thingy, and then the word words are all squigily coming out of him :) ..........I'm happy.
you're happy?! well la-dee-fucking-da! why dont you share some with the rest of us! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Lawdawg428 said:
Let me just hit you with the regular gammet.

- ur dum
- ur gay
- u act like ur 5
- get a life
- ur mom
- u hav no peepee

There we go. I think I covered the full range of typical WTF flames to be expected. Welcome back. I hope that made up for lost time.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lawdawg428 said:
Bend over and let me whip you :thumbsup:

Lawdawg428 said:

Hey asshole, your posting is more annoying than people who pack their cigs 20 times.

Quit posting here, and hang yourself.

damn I am one of those people who pack their Cigs 20 time. its a mental twitch or some shit like that. and if it annoys you so much then why didnt you just not post here jackass caue you know thats an option fucking moron. Damn it feels good to go off like that every now and then.

rockmaiden04

From the Eastside
That reminds me of Old School when Will Ferrel's character was running naked on the dark streets and his wife with her girlfriends saw him. That's a funny movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.