WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

In reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
In the Tal Afar thread in the issues she said "...nothing good comes out of war according to you..." Good job bitch you are the stupidest person I know! You should know that nothing good comes out of war. So what good does come out of war death, debt, mentally changed soldiers? If you didn't know the troops that return home will never be the same. It's just like Vietnam you know. How do you think they will act when they hear a car backfire, they panic memories of Iraq will come flooding back so they will open fir on everyone around. How do you think they will act when they see some Middle Easterners? They will hate them, you dolt. So you think this is good? You're really smart you ass. ~I Hate The FFC
I am reopening this for a few reason. One GF said he could ignore me. He can't. This is not a standard power tripping kit thread. I am going to write this from heart. You can call me a blind sheep and you can call it propaganda, but this comes from an American Soldier’s Wife‘s heart. I am not arguing his political stance nor mine… Just stating how I feel.

It is hard when you are looking at the face of death, when you are seeing the bombs on television and watching the mistake of a few soldiers get reflected on all soldiers, to see any good coming from war. One would almost think it is senseless and unneeded and one would almost be right. War is evil and should not be taken light hearted, but sometimes there is nothing we can do to avoid it.

9-11 taught us a few things. It taught us how two building could crumble and how our national military headquarters could shatter before our eyes. It brought to light a fearful time, the uncertainty and the vile smell of war. From that moment nothing would be the same….

See the day Bush decided that it was time to take out an old enemy Saddam and go to war with Iraq … That was the day my husband walked up to me, his head held down and a heavy breath of words upon his tongue. I can still clearly remember that moment as I felt my world change directly because of war.

He joined the service and I knew he would be going to war. War, to face death and I would be left behind. I would not get to follow, to protect him, to comfort him, to let him know how much I loved him. I would be left alone with in the shallow realm of not knowing and nightmarish vision of uncertainty.

“I am not afraid,” He said arms wrapping warmly around “To fight for what I believe in and to die for my country” he kissed my forehead and walked into the house with out another word. I stood there…

Though I may face uncertainty with my husband, I will always be proud of him and he will always be my hero. I have sacrificed a lot. My first anniversary, valentines day, Christmas, thanksgiving, a wedding, and 2 of every holiday you can picture right along with my husband. 586+ days 11 months boots on the ground. I have lost a 19 year old from my home area. I have written 8 sympathy cards. I have watched and heard horror stories over a mortar attack and my soldier losing everything over there. I know as well as any military wife would know, the full affects of war. I have looked upon a 22 year old wife receiving a flag and heard the frail shot of 21 last goodbyes go off, knowing full well that could very easily be me.

I heard my husband voice that was so stern and unchanged. “ I am not doing so good today hon. I watched 8 marines die with in 3 feet of me to a car bomb.” I knew I could not cry cause I had to be strong for him and I listened as he told the tale “The worse was picking up the pieces, but I am alright” That God, my soldier was ok, but I lost 8 others. Those soldiers who names I do not know, who died protecting my husband and servicing right along side my husband.

I know the changes that will take place in my soldier. I KNOW THE AFFECTS OF WAR. Are you haunted by the unknowing, by the nightmares, the sleeplessness and the feeling of guilt for not being there? You are not. You speak of this as Vietnam. This is a whole another war and different all together. As all wars are. My husband now sitting in Iraq does not hate every Middle Easterners or Hoggies as they call them. He wishes, as do most of the troops I know, they could be doing more and they should be doing more from what he tells me.

So now why you are reading this. Why you are thinking I am stupid and dolt. Who doesn’t know anything of this war. Who knows nothing of the psychological effects of a soldiers mind you can stop and think of this why you sip your cup of joe. That somewhere a far from here. In the land of good ole Iraq, some mighty fine fighting men, some might fine Iraqis are working there ass off to bring about peace to nation of bloodshed. Somewhere over there is a mother praying for peace for her children and a father facing uncertainty. Somewhere in the good ole United states, a wife prays for her husband… a Little girl awaits her daddy. A phone is ringing, a telegram is being sent that has the stale words of war… “Your son, your daughter, your husband, your wife will not be coming home… so here a Gold star for you to hang.” When you think of these thought till you can think of them no more, you can remember that there are those of us who can not forget… Where not a day goes by where the shallow hell of war do not echoes with in our mind.

War is never pretty and I can certainty paint an ugly enough picture for you. But each dawn that arise and each day that take pace, each step in that soil is another moment closer to a safer tomorrow, a peaceful tomorrow and an enduring Freedom for all. There are some things worth fighting for, there are some things that are unavoidable and sometimes the worst of things bring out the best of things. Some things are worth the sacrifice, be it unused wedding dress, two years, a life, or just a memory… Hope, peace and freedom are always worth the death and bloodshed that over shadow them in such tragic times. A greater good out the dismay and destruction of a greater evil…. The life of a thousand people for a better life of a million people. It is never an easy choice to make, but it sometimes one that has to be made in order for the beauty of change to take hold.

SO Do I know the affects of war? I think you now know the answer and you can never ever doubt my love, my understanding, my respect, my pride for all of my American Service men and woman over seas no matter where they are.

Jung

???
Premium
I thought we weren't supposed to quote threads from other forums to flame/reply to them in B&T. :confused:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
I thought we weren't supposed to quote threads from other forums to flame/reply to them in B&T. :confused:
Check again, this reply was made in bait and tackle hun...

GF just locked it before I got a chance to reply. I felt it was unfair to both the FCC and Myself. Since I am not a mod of this forum I reopened it this way.

Jung

???
Premium
Look, I know you're a mod and all, but I'm sure that thread was locked for a reason. I just seems kind of shitty, even for you, to undermine another moderator's decision... just so you can get the last word in.

That's all I really have to say. It's nothing against you though; I just think it's bullshit. Now you're sending the message that it's ok for anyone to revive locked threads in B&T.

P.S. ts;dr

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Look, I know you're a mod and all, but I'm sure that thread was locked for a reason. I just seems kind of shitty, even for you, to undermine another moderators decision... just so you can get the last word in.

That's all I really have to say, it's nothing against you though. I just think it's bullshit.

P.S. ts;dr
I didn't get the last word in. He is free to reply. I thought the post was locked for bad reason and I am sure being as it is a touchy subject GF wanted to spare me. Before you were accusing me of copying from another forum now your accusing me of underminding a mod. I am pretty sick of threads going off topic with you. Either read the post. PM me and ask whats up. I have always answered your PM in regards to how I mod this site. As for this post he or anyone else is free to reply flame or whatever else. IF GF feels the need to lock this as well, fine... he can. Stop trolling or trying to make me look like a bad mod. It is not going to work. Mods here have unlocked and reopened threads and gave reason to why. We work as a Team.... We don't always agree but we make it work

back to the orginal topic PLS.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
Stop trolling
Don't post in B&T. :)

I was saying that you were both copying another thread AND undermining another mod. Sorry, I just realized that the original thread was in B&T. I was wrong.

Regardless, I was just offering my opinion. Sorry if that's not allowed, I'll edit my posts if another mod/admin asks me to.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I closed the thread because it was pointless. Another "I hate you" thread. It's just another example of "I can't just geht over it" syndrome. Who fucking cares if somebody doesn't agree with somebody elses views? Come on,you don't need a spiffy button to ignore somebody...do you?! I closed it because there are fivehundred active threads just like it.

I don't have a problem against FCC,he could have gone about it in a different way,an adult way. 1) He could have just posted his view in the thread he was bitching about. 2) He could have pretended not to sound just like the other childish fuckers with an authority complex. 3) I'm going to quote myself by saying;"Who fucking cares?"

This is a freedom of speech site of sorts. So,if you must,carry on.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
not to play "follow the one eyed hairy muskrat" but I must quote gehtfuct by saying "Who fucking cares?"

Just incase nobody heard him the first time.

You all need to let go and lay off the kit bashing. If a mod has a problem with her, they will take it up with her. She had a point to make and she made it. That doesnt make her a drama queen. Annoying in some instances, but still has the right to be so.

Shut the fuck up, if she had been talking to you she would have directed it to you. That little fcc bitch made a completely rude and inconsiderate statement that made little sense. Anyone who has a family or who has lost can imagine what war is like. I am a mother, I have never been to war, but I can imagine how it would feel. Nobody WANTS this war, nobody LOVES this war, but Kit has the right to defend her point of view just like the rest of you fucking rats.

LET IT FUCKING GO.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Having to go through things like this can never be good, obviously. Though, we all just have to remember, this is the internet, opinions are worthless here. Unfortunate, but true, so getting your word in isn't bad, but most likely won't be too effective.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Damn,all this time I thought they were calling me the drama queen.
Poo! I never geht to play.

Lighten up kids. This isn't real,it's the internet. Take me for example,I'm just a figment of your fuctdup imaginations.
In reality,I'm a friggin' clown. Just ask Broken. :D (Oh,shaddap,you love it,B.)
As long as there are more than two people on this planet,you're likely at some point to be met with opposition.
It's up to you whether you really take it all in or not.

Jung

???
Premium
I guess nobody realized the the "drama" my little pony was a joke. :(

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
Damn,all this time I thought they were calling me the drama queen.
Poo! I never geht to play.

Lighten up kids. This isn't real,it's the internet. Take me for example,I'm just a figment of your fuctdup imaginations.
In reality,I'm a friggin' clown. Just ask Broken. :D (Oh,shaddap,you love it,B.)
As long as there are more than two people on this planet,you're likely at some point to be met with opposition.
It's up to you whether you really take it all in or not.
Sorry GF but what I am talking about is not the internet. It is real.

_Kitana_ said:
sometimes the worst of things bring out the best of things. Some things are worth the sacrifice, be it unused wedding dress, two years, a life, or just a memory… Hope, peace and freedom are always worth the death and bloodshed that over shadow them in such tragic times. A greater good out the dismay and destruction of a greater evil
Evil is just perspective, In some Iraqis' eyes we are evil. Should WE be killed because we are viewed as evil? No. If people weren't so fucking stupid we could make comprimises on each side until everyone is pleased. How can peace be made from war? It can't. If you kill someone does that solve anything? No. It only creates more problems. For instance Iraq invaded Kuwait. Did that solve the problems there? No. It created more problems. We went in killed more people and left. Problems solved? No. We gained enemies after the war. Every nation gains enemies after a war. :thumbsdn:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I hate the FCC said:
Evil is just perspective, In some Iraqis' eyes we are evil. Should WE be killed because we are viewed as evil? No. If people weren't so fucking stupid we could make comprimises on each side until everyone is pleased. How can peace be made from war? It can't. If you kill someone does that solve anything? No. It only creates more problems. For instance Iraq invaded Kuwait. Did that solve the problems there? No. It created more problems. We went in killed more people and left. Problems solved? No. We gained enemies after the war. Every nation gains enemies after a war. :thumbsdn:
How can peace be made from talking. What was we suppose to say to Iraq;

Dear Saddam,

I want you to stop murdering your people right now. I want you to start spending your money to help people. Or we will stop trade with you (which didn't work) You are not giving them a fair trial and murdering their families. You killed the orginal leader of Iraq and your son also has a rape rooms. Why did you use chemical weapons on the kurds.

Dear UN,

I am murdering crimials. There is no reason for a trial I say they are wrong. My son are not rapist, those woman were on the street. A woman on the street is fair game for sexual pleasure for my son. I used chemical weapons on the kurds because they were bad people. Even the children.

IN WWII how did we get the Japs to give up??

We killed a lot of people to finally bring about the end of the war. So murdering, death and yes the evil vile monster of war, can help bring about peace.

Action is what causes change. Talking and sitting idely doesn't always work when dealing with someone like Saddam.

_Kitana_ said:
IN WWII how did we get the Japs to give up??

We killed a lot of people to finally bring about the end of the war. So murdering, death and yes the evil vile monster of war, can help bring about peace.
Nice thing to call the Japenese. :rolleyes: Did you not read the part about war causing more problems? :rolleyes: :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.