WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

In Support of Mr Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, if any of you fuckers can remember back to the days of the three stooges then you will remember mr newbie, and if you have i bet your wondering why the fuck im sticking up for him, i was easily the one who hated mr newbie the most, ( tho kitaina ran close second) and i tried everyting i had to geht his ass outa here. but after he left everything got even more shithouse there was no one to give a swift kick up the ass to when you were bored or pissed off, no one to make fun of without them folding over and piss off crying, then the noob rush came and it started gehting worse and worse.

so in closing i support him, i know im gonna geht the shit beaten out of me by gehtfuct but in all fairness, i havent been in a good flame-fight since he was here, so im glad hes back, more ass kickin' for me to do.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The only way I say he comes back is in the cock farm. We don't need his bullshit even in B&T.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I have no problem with him, cause When I was A newb I didn't even remember him, so I don't know what he's capable of?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
The only way I say he comes back is in the cock farm. We don't need his bullshit even in B&T.
I'm thinking cockfarm plantation owner. He can be the exhalted ruler of those who end up there as a corrective measure.

King of the CockFarm
:sfork:​

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I AM SORRY.

MR. NEWBIE, FOR_STARTERS and I forget the other asshole. WISH AND HOPED MY HUSBAND DIED.

They wanted me to dream about it. They even went so far as to tell him this. NOW SITTING IN THE SAND of IRAQ. The last thing anybody needs in his situation is told he going to die and doesn't matter

SO FUCK NO.

I am half tempted to reban his ass the moment I SEEN HE CAME BACK

:mfinger:

I don't think anyone HATES HIM AS MUCH AS I DO.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay, if any of you fuckers can remember back to the days of the three stooges then you will remember mr newbie, and if you have i bet your wondering why the fuck im sticking up for him, i was easily the one who hated mr newbie the most, ( tho kitaina ran close second) and i tried everyting i had to geht his ass outa here. but after he left everything got even more shithouse there was no one to give a swift kick up the ass to when you were bored or pissed off, no one to make fun of without them folding over and piss off crying, then the noob rush came and it started gehting worse and worse.

so in closing i support him, i know im gonna geht the shit beaten out of me by gehtfuct but in all fairness, i havent been in a good flame-fight since he was here, so im glad hes back, more ass kickin' for me to do.
Well doesn't that figure he all ready spread his stink on your board!!!!

For all the noobs or people that don't know, this is classic Mr Noob. CLICKY!
wonders why he's banned??

Sektor

Particinator
_Kitana_ said:
I AM SORRY.

MR. NEWBIE, FOR_STARTERS and I forget the other asshole. WISH AND HOPED MY HUSBAND DIED.

They wanted me to dream about it. They even went so far as to tell him this. NOW SITTING IN THE SAND of IRAQ. The last thing anybody needs in his situation is told he going to die and doesn't matter

SO FUCK NO.

I am half tempted to reban his ass the moment I SEEN HE CAME BACK

:mfinger:

I don't think anyone HATES HIM AS MUCH AS I DO.
The third little bitch was ITakeOffence.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Let the bastard stay in B&T...I have been missing this guy for AGES, and I am glad he's back. We all love kicking his ass in B&T, let's let it stay that way!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well this bastard above me better shut his mouth for one good reason and he knows what it is. secondly yes kitaina i know what they said and third. err broken im not sure if it would be any fun in the cock farm because i cant insult him, hes just easy ass kicking i mean come ON

Edit: twist i didnt see that, i banned his ass right back to last wednesday

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr Nooby, fuk'm! He seems like one more jackass with no direction. Just trying to shovel shit out of his worthless life onto others in hopes of making it through one more redundant day consisting of doing nothing except surfing the net untill he falls asleep...just to wake up and do it all over again the next day. He has not-a-damn-thing to offer except for his personal problems manifested in second hand, half-assed flames...hallow of any content with a facade of :bs:, a shell that reflects his own failed attempts at a worth while existance.

He isnt even cockfarm worthy...keep him banned and put him on the cockfarm waiting list until he comes up with a good reason on why he should be allowed back.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
If he told Kitana he wished her husband should die he shouldn't be let back on. You shouldn't wish death on someone you don't know that's just stupid. I wouldn't even wish death on my worst enemy.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I would say that the kid has made himself famous becvause look what everyone is doing? Who gives a fuck, whatever the mods wanna do, they can do it. I don't really care what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.