WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

In the dog house

kernel

Flame Bait
Ya I fucked up big time. My gf was giving me head and I accidentally came in her eye. Now her eye is infected and she's pissed big time at me :S.. fucking women

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
He squeezed down her eye! How it is gross!

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah ... or she will be blind ... of course she hates You, moron!

Smiss

smissinat0r
Man... I think you owe her some rather nice present. Or a good face wash. HAHAHA!

kernel

Flame Bait
I called she won't answer :(

She's in my PSY.145 class so i'll see her friday :|... My friend tells me her eye is still red :S

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
now you know better. that trick can also be used for revenage.

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
ay enn tee eye bee eye oh tee eye cee ess

If your spew infected her eye, you need antibiotics. Semen is supposed to be STERILE! See your doctor before you have sex again. She should be checked for an STD too.

Smiss

smissinat0r
It's squiggly sqirmies in your eye. I'm sure it could do some irritation and lead to infection. Some people just get eye infections that easily (like me).

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Smiss said:
It's squiggly sqirmies in your eye. ... Some people just get eye infections that easily (like me).
That's why you're supposed to use the goggles! :p

kernel said:
Ya I fucked up big time. My gf was giving me head and I accidentally came in her eye. Now her eye is infected and she's pissed big time at me :S.. fucking women
LoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoL!!

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
man, thats like the worst thing you could do to a girl, ever! and now she has to explain to the doctor and shit how she got the infectoin, hot damn, if i were here youd have no dick. course im not so you do.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Ahh no, but I have got a nice eye full of brake fluid. That was a freaking Darwin award winning day. :question:

Georgie porgie puddin an pie shot awad in his girlfriends eye, when her eye was dry and shut georgie fucked that one eyed slut