WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

In the Hospital

magnolia

Postaholic
I just found out that my Grammy is in the hospital for heart problems. She's pretty healthy, but in this last year she's already had surgery. (Not for her heart. I think it was for her leg or something.) And she's going to have to have a historectamy.(sp) I worry about her. She's such a get up and go person, when she's down like this it just makes me worried. She's been under a lot of stress taking care of one of her great grand children. (The little boy's mom is a drug addict and she's too out of it to take care of anything and the dad works two hours away. So during the week she takes care of the little boy and the dad takes him Thursday for the weekend.) I'm just so worried about her. I hope everything is going to be ok. :(

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Aww :( I hope she will be okay. Try not to worry and give her as much support and help as you can. She will need it. Is there any other family/ friends that can help her out?

magnolia

Postaholic
Yeah. Most of our family lives near her. (About an hour from my house.) I know my aunt Karen and Debi are at the hospital and I know someone has been there with her all day. I just wish that there was more that I could do personally to help her. Ya know?

Nickds7

Unprotected Sleeper
I know how it is sort of.. well hope everything works out :(