WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

In the president's own words

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#1
edub1371,
sorry son, but its going to take more than a half an hour in front of Fox news to come and talk politics with the big boys. go hit the books for some research on bush's pre-election plans for the Iraq invasion, the PNAC's "new project for america" (something like that) and then try to see your way clear to vote for a despot in training, over a "wishy-washy" idiot.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#2
Well, I agree with most of you on that bush is an idiot, but I kinda dislike kerry for a couple reasons, one being, that he's going to take jobs and lay off people so that the richer people will get more money. I don't think thats right. But on the most part, bush is an idiot, kerry is a newb, I'd go for nadar.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#3
smoke-it said:
Well, I agree with most of you on that bush is an idiot, but I kinda dislike kerry for a couple reasons, one being, that he's going to take jobs and lay off people so that the richer people will get more money. I don't think thats right. But on the most part, bush is an idiot, kerry is a newb, I'd go for nadar.
smoke it,
I dont want to get this semi interesting thread closed so i'll keep the flaming to, YOU FUCKING NOOB, first of all, your going to have to write in "nadar" cause god knows who the fuck that is, i assume you mean Ralph Nader, and if you dont live in florida (last time i checked only we had him on the ballot) your going to have to write him in anyways, i dont think you can take any of what either of them say as truth. look up "Pandering".
 

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
227
0
0
#4
bigck3000 said:
edub1371,
sorry son, but its going to take more than a half an hour in front of Fox news to come and talk politics with the big boys. go hit the books for some research on bush's pre-election plans for the Iraq invasion, the PNAC's "new project for america" (something like that) and then try to see your way clear to vote for a despot in training, over a "wishy-washy" idiot.


Alrighty then, I was really trying to just put my point of view out there. I spent at least a good hour and a half in front of CNN before I posted that but, ok whatever. I also heard the words come out of VP canidate Edwards mouth that the Kerry campaign had plans to fly Iraqis out of their own country to train them. Is that really such a good idea? Where are they going to fly them to? Maybe we can fly them here! Bad Idea. Go hit the books yourself on how the democrats are trying to push a draft through congress! After all Kerry did say that one the first parts of his plan for Iraq was to put more troops on the ground following the statement made by Paul Bremmer that there weren't enough troops in Iraq. What better way to get more troops over there, huh? Personally I don't really feel like training a bunch of draftees that don't want to be there in the first place. By the way, If you see your son around here, either give him twenty bucks or kick his ass.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#5
AN HOUR AND A HALF?!?!?!?
no fucking way, well i must not known who i was talking to, my apologies sir....an hour and a half, damn. In one sitting? wow! what a smart boy you must be.
listen, all of this speculation sounds really good when you tout it as fact but, until the shit actually happens, thats just what it is, SPECULATION. kerry said that his plan for Iraq was to take the pressure off of the U.S both economically and in terms of man power. two and two together would mean that he plans to have other countries make up for the absence of U.S troops. anything else?
and this is the last time i'm going to tell you...come in and wash your hands before dinner.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#6
bigck3000 said:
smoke it,
I dont want to get this semi interesting thread closed so i'll keep the flaming to, YOU FUCKING NOOB, first of all, your going to have to write in "nadar" cause god knows who the fuck that is, i assume you mean Ralph Nader, and if you dont live in florida (last time i checked only we had him on the ballot) your going to have to write him in anyways, i dont think you can take any of what either of them say as truth. look up "Pandering".
You call me a newb? You dumb fuck, I was refering on who I would pick, not who I voted for. And Nader was mostly a joke you idiot. Everyone knows he won't win. God, some people don't know sarcasism.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#7
you've already said your not old enough to vote, and if your sarcasm was a tad more sarcastic i might have laughed.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#8
bigck3000 said:
you've already said your not old enough to vote, and if your sarcasm was a tad more sarcastic i might have laughed.
Omfg, are you dumb? Seriously? I'm born in Dec. 1985, That makes me, 18 and 10months old, = OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE. And maybe if you would relax and quit taking things so seriously, maybe you wouldn't of got your panties in a bundle.
 

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
227
0
0
#9
bigck3000 said:
AN HOUR AND A HALF?!?!?!?
no fucking way, well i must not known who i was talking to, my apologies sir....an hour and a half, damn. In one sitting? wow! what a smart boy you must be.
listen, all of this speculation sounds really good when you tout it as fact but, until the shit actually happens, thats just what it is, SPECULATION. kerry said that his plan for Iraq was to take the pressure off of the U.S both economically and in terms of man power. two and two together would mean that he plans to have other countries make up for the absence of U.S troops. anything else?
and this is the last time i'm going to tell you...come in and wash your hands before dinner.

HAHAHAHA Surely you didn't think that I was being serious about the whole CNN bit. Anyhow I am putting two and two together. Democratic Senator starts pushing a bill through LAST YEAR to start up the draft(2) + Kerry says that he wants to put more troops on the ground (2) = a DRAFT! (4) Kerry(during this statement at least) said nothing that even mentioned any other countries. Your confusion is understandable though. He doesn't know where he stands on the issue either. The only thing he does know for a fact is that he married into one of the richest families in the freaking world(dupont uses petroleum products too!!!!!!) and that he was in Vietnam. Good for him but I need a little bit more than that to impress me. Can you imagine if the environment was still a big election issue like it used to be? Kerry wouldn't have a chance in hell! oh well, it'll all be over with in a couple of months anyway. I think I'm done ranting on and on about whos better. It's one of those things where it comes down with the lesser of two evils. Be happy it could be Ross Perot!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#10
bigck3000 said:
smoke it,
I dont want to get this semi interesting thread closed so i'll keep the flaming to, YOU FUCKING NOOB, first of all,
Well it escalated didn't it?
Making me have to get up off my ass and split threads. Just a reminder to everyone to keep the flaming here in B&T.
 

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
61
0
0
#11
we should just all be hippys and vote for mario. jesus people. we all know he fights for justice, not oil. ha ha.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#12
i_love_life said:
we should just all be hippys and vote for mario.
With Luigi as running mate? They'll save the damn princess.
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#13
and then a goomba will be president with bowser as the vice president....get it....get it?? ;) ;) .....i'm so lonely
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#14
bigck3000 said:
and then a goomba will be president with bowser as the vice president....get it....get it?? ;) ;) .....i'm so lonely
And even though he loses the game, somehow it'll show up as he got high score. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.