WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Initiate me already...

ok, Who's in charge of the gang-bang initiations around here? I'm new... so break me in damnit! :D

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
We'll need your address before we can continue. :p

Welcome aboard.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Welcome and I will have to see a picture before I decided to participate in any gang bang. ;)

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
BklynCannonball said:
Since when did you raise your standards?
I had enough of being invited by 400 lbs middle aged women like DG. ;)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I Hate The FCC said:
I had enough of being invited by 400 lbs middle aged women like DG. ;)
HAHAHA....wait...WHAT?

She has invited you over?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
CopyLifted said:
HAHAHA....wait...WHAT?

Yeah, many times too. It has happened so many times I don't remember what they were even about anymore. :p

pfft if i'm gonna pull out my strap-on you'd better prove youself or get the fuck out!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Nymph, you know better than to talk about strap ons in mixed company. ;)

How are you? It's been a while! You're a lurker lately.

wanna see pics?

www.myspace.com/lizardessqueen

There ya go... I really do appreciate all the love in here... I really do... makes me warm and fuzzy. Oh wait... that's my sweater. Well, whatever you do to me, it's... uh... different from most normal feelings I have toward I-people... ;)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Awe she's cute!

Nymph, the strap on's going back in the drawer, she's straight.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
CopyLifted said:
HAHAHA....wait...WHAT?

No she invited him Under. ;)

lizardessqueen said:
www.myspace.com/lizardessqueen

There ya go... I really do appreciate all the love in here... I really do... makes me warm and fuzzy. Oh wait... that's my sweater. Well, whatever you do to me, it's... uh... different from most normal feelings I have toward I-people... ;)
Great pic. BTW if you're over 18 feel free to PM me pics of your boobs covered in either some form of spread, or dairy product.

Oh yeah and Welcome to the site.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
lizardessqueen said:
ok, Who's in charge of the gang-bang initiations around here? I'm new... so break me in damnit! :D
Now that's the spirit!! MaxPower is in charge of the gay gang-bangs, I am in charge of running train on sweet bitches like you. :D Don't forget to bring your friends!

MaxPower said:
Great pic. BTW if you're over 18 feel free to PM me pics of your boobs covered in either some form of spread, or dairy product.
BTW: while you are PM'ing Max, go right ahead and PM me them pics too... I am in charge of keeping the boobies pics organized by size.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
Yeah, many times too. It has happened so many times I don't remember what they were even about anymore. :p
Well, at my size I need a helper for certain, uh, physical activities. You dont even remember?