WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Inlaws Suck!!

Ok well to fill you in quickly before i start, my hubby and i and our two kids are living in a sleepout at the inlaws while we try and get thru some finnacial difficulty ( yes yes very nice of them) and they are also doing our budgeting
but it means we are sharing meals with them all the time and they among other things are a wingeing bunch of shit heads!
And the other day they got two cows and today at dinner this is how it went!

p.s ( this was taken from a rant i was having to my mate but hopefully it makes sense still!)

ok so they jsut got two calves and on only
the second day of having them they are all not gonna
be here in the morning cause of work and school etc and they jsut assumed over the dinner table that i would get up and feed them first thing tomorrow morning! i mean its not liek i've not got better things to be doing first thing in teh morning

and while we were argueing Roger (FIL) was saying about how the reason they cant feed them before going to work is ebcause it takes 30 minutes to feed them both and it was like " WHAT so i've gotta go outside in the cold and feed them for 30 minutes? what am i meant to do with my kids? ( i have a 4 month old and a 17 month old) and they were all like its not too much
to ask but if you cant do it then jsut dont worry *pressure pressure*

so naturally i'm having to do it now but fuck man like i dont have more important things to do?
Sometimes i fucking wonder. I mean ok they are helping us out a shit load but when they got he cows hubby was all liek sweet as well we can get some meat off them when you kill em and Roger ( FIL) was all like not unless you help out, these are our cows and that is that. You know totally
implying you are having nothing to do with our cows and thats totally how i'd like it to be. But NOOO no such friggen luck!
oh and we were talkign about tammy (12 yr old SIL) doing us favours right and they said oh tammy does you favours all the time and i was like no she doesnt apart frmo you know lil things like cups of water in the middle of dinner etc and helen (step-MIL) goes, of course she does, she looks after your kids i mean WHAT THE FUCK? they are her niece and nephew and i said that that hardly counts they are family and then they argued that too liek they were doing us some huge favour i mean shit thats what aunts are for, amusing the kids and then handing them back after giving the parents a break!!!

i mean warren (hubby)cant fully understand the problem with feeding the cows but there is a lot to do of a morning with kids and the last thing i wanna do is feed two 3 week old calves that have only taken a bottle twice.. i mean what a pain!!
I HATE COWS!! I moved away from cows so that i didnt need to feed them every morning anymore!! and now these two are still learnign to take bottles and will take ages!! Its total and utter bullshit

Then to top it off helen told warren too when he said there was no hot water to wash dishes that " your wife and daughter used it all" - obviously having a memory lapse with our names! - we had a quick shower for 15 minutes between us :O i mean is that SOOO unreasonable having tried
having a shower 3 times today and having no hot water??

Anyway they we are so fucking sick of them, everything we do is liek they are doing us some great huge favour and their whoel life has been dramatically affected by having to put up with us on teh property
I'm jsut so sick of it, were trying so hard to get out of here but money just aint happening atm, warrens earning $600 a week and we dont see anyof it as they are doing our budgets and are paying all ours bills etc and then we get $20 a week if were lucky!! (Btw this is NZ$ so half US$ were not rolling in it or anything :p)
So anyway i'm just so pissed with them atm. Also as i'm typing this in word first as my daughter quite often closes internet pages half way thru writing them ( much safer this way) my FIL has shut off the internet from the main house stupid jerk he does it all the time, he think shes such a computer freak but hes jsut a prick!! It was by accident of course but GRRRRR

Anyway a fairly lame rant today on my part but hey i'm new, gimme time they will get better, also i'm a lot calmer now

I tell ya, give me somewhere to rant when i first get angry and MAN sparks will fly!

Take care all

Helly Bell

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
holy crap............but aren't inlaws meant to suck.........its like there job.........

but on the other hand i've met people poorer than you

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
yeah that sucks...im glad my future in laws are pretty cool otherwise we wouldn't be getting a apartment right next door...and about your SIL have to watch your kids thats what familys for I mean i have to watch my 7 month old niece like every day, but i don't care cuz its fun and i don't ask for anything in return and thats how it should be.

i reckon hypertron...

if my sisters had kdis i'd totally look after them but my sister in law is a lil shit.

Never had a hiding in her life and thinks shes a full grown adult at 12. She totally needs some discipline... Told ehr dad to shut up the other day and he just gave her a funny look i mean WHAT? i'm not sure i want her looking after my kids anymore anyway with that sorta upbringing, could make them turn out as bad as her :O

Oh well better go.. gotta go feed these damn cows and theres a bloody storm outside :mad:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
your SIL sounds alot like one of my best friends, he can cus out his parents and they just laugh about it, its crazy if i did that my parents would beat the shit out of me.

fucking aye! I would never have dared talk back at my parents. We only ever very rarely got a hdiing but when we did it was a good one and we never did a lot of things in fear of it. THe way a good upbringing should be.

I mean dont get me wrong i ebelive if you smack your kids it has to be on teh arse and if it hurts your hand its too hard but man the only time shes ever gotten a smack at all was when she keyed her dads entire car and came inside laughing about it :O:O:O my god i tell ya.. all hell would break loose were she mine

anyhow we are trying to move out atm, were so sick of them!! I mean its always something, i left a nappy on their floor the other day all closed up while i went back into my house as i was getting a migraine and i forgot about it, the next day Roger (FIL) went off at me about how in my own home i can be disgusting as i liek leaving nappies on the floor but not in his house. I explained that i was ill and forgot and mentioned that that was a rather low blow and he said, oh come on dont try and deny it you know the state of your house :mad: i was so pissed, i mean shit i have two kids what does he expect? i tidy up and two seconds later there are toys all over again and a huge pile of dirty clothes to be washed from my son who spews all day long

Anyway so heres hoping even tho the cash aint there to do it that we are gonna move out soon! *fingers crossed*

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
No offense but i think your FIL sounds like a complete ass hole. hope everything works out for ya, and good luck with your kids...bet ya can't wait for the terrible two's then after that theres always ther terrible teens...youll have your hands full.

shep75

Tenderony
HellyBell said:
Ok well to fill you in quickly before i start, my hubby and i and our two kids are living in a sleepout at the inlaws while we try and get thru some finnacial difficulty ( yes yes very nice of them) and they are also doing our budgeting
but it means we are sharing meals with them all the time and they among other things are a wingeing bunch of shit heads!
And the other day they got two cows and today at dinner this is how it went!

p.s ( this was taken from a rant i was having to my mate but hopefully it makes sense still!)

ok so they jsut got two calves and on only
the second day of having them they are all not gonna
be here in the morning cause of work and school etc and they jsut assumed over the dinner table that i would get up and feed them first thing tomorrow morning! i mean its not liek i've not got better things to be doing first thing in teh morning

and while we were argueing Roger (FIL) was saying about how the reason they cant feed them before going to work is ebcause it takes 30 minutes to feed them both and it was like " WHAT so i've gotta go outside in the cold and feed them for 30 minutes? what am i meant to do with my kids? ( i have a 4 month old and a 17 month old) and they were all like its not too much
to ask but if you cant do it then jsut dont worry *pressure pressure*

so naturally i'm having to do it now but fuck man like i dont have more important things to do?
Sometimes i fucking wonder. I mean ok they are helping us out a shit load but when they got he cows hubby was all liek sweet as well we can get some meat off them when you kill em and Roger ( FIL) was all like not unless you help out, these are our cows and that is that. You know totally
implying you are having nothing to do with our cows and thats totally how i'd like it to be. But NOOO no such friggen luck!
oh and we were talkign about tammy (12 yr old SIL) doing us favours right and they said oh tammy does you favours all the time and i was like no she doesnt apart frmo you know lil things like cups of water in the middle of dinner etc and helen (step-MIL) goes, of course she does, she looks after your kids i mean WHAT THE FUCK? they are her niece and nephew and i said that that hardly counts they are family and then they argued that too liek they were doing us some huge favour i mean shit thats what aunts are for, amusing the kids and then handing them back after giving the parents a break!!!

i mean warren (hubby)cant fully understand the problem with feeding the cows but there is a lot to do of a morning with kids and the last thing i wanna do is feed two 3 week old calves that have only taken a bottle twice.. i mean what a pain!!
I HATE COWS!! I moved away from cows so that i didnt need to feed them every morning anymore!! and now these two are still learnign to take bottles and will take ages!! Its total and utter bullshit

Then to top it off helen told warren too when he said there was no hot water to wash dishes that " your wife and daughter used it all" - obviously having a memory lapse with our names! - we had a quick shower for 15 minutes between us :O i mean is that SOOO unreasonable having tried
having a shower 3 times today and having no hot water??

Anyway they we are so fucking sick of them, everything we do is liek they are doing us some great huge favour and their whoel life has been dramatically affected by having to put up with us on teh property
I'm jsut so sick of it, were trying so hard to get out of here but money just aint happening atm, warrens earning $600 a week and we dont see anyof it as they are doing our budgets and are paying all ours bills etc and then we get $20 a week if were lucky!! (Btw this is NZ$ so half US$ were not rolling in it or anything :p)
So anyway i'm just so pissed with them atm. Also as i'm typing this in word first as my daughter quite often closes internet pages half way thru writing them ( much safer this way) my FIL has shut off the internet from the main house stupid jerk he does it all the time, he think shes such a computer freak but hes jsut a prick!! It was by accident of course but GRRRRR

Anyway a fairly lame rant today on my part but hey i'm new, gimme time they will get better, also i'm a lot calmer now

I tell ya, give me somewhere to rant when i first get angry and MAN sparks will fly!

Take care all

Helly Bell
dude. inlawas are a pain in the ass.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
seriously did you have yo copy that whole thing jus to say eight words? your such a dumbass