WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Innnnnsommmmmniaaaaaaaaaa

Ahhhh...I hate this!!! What the fuck!!! I can never sleep before 5:30 in the morning!!! How the hell am I gunna get up at SIX when school starts again?!

Anyone else got this problem?

Slacker

Postaholic
Well i usually stay up none stop all night on the comp. But too bad i don't go to school in the mornings.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Fuck dude, that is the reason you take it... Wake up stoned! Go to work, and have fun!!!

Slacker

Postaholic
you don't feel stoned unless you abuse it. :thumbsup:

It is called common sense.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Just listen to some music while laying down... Then maybe you can fall asleep...

Slacker

Postaholic
I listen to ac/dc and shit at night when i can't go to sleep. :thumbsup:

Allways work.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Tater Salad said:
Ahhhh...I hate this!!! What the fuck!!! I can never sleep before 5:30 in the morning!!! How the hell am I gunna get up at SIX when school starts again?!

Anyone else got this problem?
Down an Ambien at eight, don't fucking trip on it, and you'll be fine. Body clock reset instantly.

star99ers

One of a kind
Some nights I just can't get to sleep and end up laying there for a total of 2 or so hours... sometimes 3.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sometimes, I get from work at around 5pm and go straight to sleep. I wake up at 6am the next day. Yeahhh, my life rocks!

ThirdDegreeBurn

Sodomized by Lenin
I feel for you

I feel for you.

Yeah, insomnia is a bad thing. Very bad bad thing. Makes me angry and irritable and sluggish and lazy and stupid and grades sucked and now college sucks and parents suck and friends suck and everything sucks.

But then again it is only in the wee hours of the night that I am truly free.

magnolia

Postaholic
Even if you aren't into reading, getting a book that you would like to read but isn't like, super page turner usually puts me to sleep within half an hour. It's like when you do homework in bed and wake up in the morning with all your books on the floor and nothing is finished. Take your mind off trying to get to sleep and u'll get tired.