WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Insane future jobs

Who here doesn't want a suit and tie job?
Tell us your weird job ideas! :sword: :gun: :D

Mine is a tv show that will be much like the

ANDY MILONOKIS SHOW

I've never had a suit and tie job.

Hell, I've never had an indoor job.

Which is fine with me. I'd rather get out and physically work than sit inside all day.

Besides, I hate wearing suits. I bought one 2 years ago for grad. (I still think I should have worn jeans and a t-shirt.)

It's only been worn twice. Once by me and once by my brother.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
I'm a SCUBA diving instructor. Although not really teaching anymore. But I taught for 2 years here in BC and then for another 3 abroad, working on cruise ships.

Cruise ship jobs are lots of work, but you get to travel the world and meet lots of cool people and have all the sex you want. Seriously. I've seen the dorkiest, lamest guys pull awesome hot Romanian chicks that would make your head spin.

Just search the cruise ship lines' websites, they usually have info on jobs. Just don't pay anyone to get you a job, that's a scam.

Cheers,

WTFN

Slacker

Postaholic
I Don't have to where a suit and tie because i work on cars. :thumbsup:

gummi_

Tenderony
Im aiming to become a personal trainer :)

Do one on one training with clients morning + afternoon/nights, and during the day either have a different job or work in a gym.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Ok seriously, I have no idea what I want to do and it pisses me off. I guess I'll just.. finish college and go with the flow.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
RageAgainst said:
Rogue Sniper :thumbsup:
All targets must be rich and evil :thumbsup:
me 2

RageAgainst said:
Ok seriously, I have no idea what I want to do and it pisses me off. I guess I'll just.. finish college and go with the flow.
and that 2

or maybe a photographer, tourist guide etc..

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
guitarist. My goal to get me out of this lame ass job....studio musician, hired gun, leading to hire profile gigs. Songwriting, etc.

It's doable.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I'm going to spend the next 5 years in the Marines as an aviation mechanic, so I'll most likely be repairing Blackhawks and Harriers and such. I may even make a career out of it and retire at 40. Hell, after the training I could get a job at an airport and be making a crapload more money on top of my retirement checks.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Nailbomb said:
I'm going to spend the next 5 years in the Marines as an aviation mechanic, so I'll most likely be repairing Blackhawks and Harriers and such. I may even make a career out of it and retire at 40. Hell, after the training I could get a job at an airport and be making a crapload more money on top of my retirement checks.
enjoy iraq...

RageAgainst said:
Same here. Except I'm not in college.

Fuck, I don't even have grade 12.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
"Storm chaser" or... whatever. I'd like to be the idiot filming the tornado less than a mile away from me. :thumbsup: