WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Insane sand castles...

LINK

Before you think "Woohoo. Sand Castles." Check this one out.

I wish they woulda put something or somebody there for size referance. :cool:

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't know, some of the ones in the link look a little too detailed to be sand.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ahh.. people with artistic talent and pure dedication.. but absolutely no direction...

Slacker

Postaholic
Darklight said:
ahh.. people with artistic talent and pure dedication.. but absolutely no direction...
Ya but it is still an awesome HOBBY. I'm sure they have other jobs.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
WaFfLeS said:
I don't know, some of the ones in the link look a little too detailed to be sand.
ive seen shit like that. they hold contests sometimes.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Once i saw that, ithought to myself......Holy Shit, a lot of spare time, maybe to much, but if they are dedicated, then let them do it...

they have those yearly near vancouver somewhere, grand prize is like 5 grand or somethin like that. pretty cool stuff, they also have ise sculpture compations somewhere around there as well. i can never remember where though.

Nymphchick said:
they have those yearly near vancouver somewhere, grand prize is like 5 grand or somethin like that. pretty cool stuff, they also have ise sculpture compations somewhere around there as well. i can never remember where though.
They have ice sculptures contests here, too.

Not sure what the prize is. I never entered. :happysad:

They were cancelled for the past few years due to shitty winters.