WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

<insert witty satirical title here>

wocket

pocket pal
Just thought I'd make one of these threads to let you know I'm new, since that seems to be the standard activity.

Quick basics:
I'm a 16 year old high school junior from Pennsylvania. I'm a major band geek...I play keyboard percussion instruments (marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, etc). Currently, my main goal in life is to convince my parents to let me join the Reading Buccaneers, which is a local drum corps.
I don't game, though I have many friends who do. The fact that I don't game shocks and appauls them.
I am currently planning for college. Right now, my top school is Kutztown University, where I would like to be a Spanish major. After getting my degree, I hope to become a Spanish teacher.

A list of things that piss me off (in no particular order):
Exes
Homophobia
Racism
Sexism
people who chew gum like cows (bad enough I have to see it, do I really have to HEAR it?)
People who assume I don't know what's going on because of my age
People who assume I'm a slut because of my age/sexual preference/gender
People who assume
People who take honors/AP courses and then bitch and moan when they don't get an A, or just don't know what the hell is going on
Stupidity, in all of its forms
Hypocrisy
Cheating (tests, relationships, it doesn't matter)
The religious right
Bush
My mom

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Wocket;Thanks for providing at least a short list of things we can do to drive you nuts. It will come in handy if I ever need to dig in your ass for being an asshat.

Oh would you like to supersize your order? Thanks for choosing WTF.com and drive-thru.

tzedek

Original Member
welcome, you wil fit right in

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey F U! Hope you have a great time here and make a few new enemies!

Just don't become a hoodrat, we couldn't stand for it.

wocket

pocket pal
Don't worry about it...I'm a bit too ugly even for hoodrattiness.

wocket said:
Just thought I'd make one of these threads to let you know I'm new, since that seems to be the standard activity.

Quick basics:
I'm a 16 year old high school junior from Pennsylvania. I'm a major band geek...I play keyboard percussion instruments (marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, etc). Currently, my main goal in life is to convince my parents to let me join the Reading Buccaneers, which is a local drum corps.
I don't game, though I have many friends who do. The fact that I don't game shocks and appauls them.
I am currently planning for college. Right now, my top school is Kutztown University, where I would like to be a Spanish major. After getting my degree, I hope to become a Spanish teacher.

A list of things that piss me off (in no particular order):
Exes
Homophobia
Racism
Sexism
people who chew gum like cows (bad enough I have to see it, do I really have to HEAR it?)
People who assume I don't know what's going on because of my age
People who assume I'm a slut because of my age/sexual preference/gender
People who assume
People who take honors/AP courses and then bitch and moan when they don't get an A, or just don't know what the hell is going on
Stupidity, in all of its forms
Hypocrisy
Cheating (tests, relationships, it doesn't matter)
The religious right
Bush
My mom
speaking of that, i remember my ex, which she knows im homophobic, racist, sexist, chew gum like a cow, assumes that you dont know whats goin on because of your age, and she also assumes your a slut becuase of your age/sexual preference/gender, and she also just assumes. I also would like to tell you that im taking an honors/AP course and i bitch and moan when i dont geht an A, or i dont know what the hell is going on. Im also stupid(not too), hypocritic, i cheat, i like religious right (What the fuck?), im republican, and...i dont know what to say about your mom. But im sure we will geht along just fine. Welcome to Wtf.com.

and fuck off.

what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
wocket said:
Don't worry about it...I'm a bit too ugly even for hoodrattiness.
ugly people can be hoodrats too