WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

[insertnamehere]@wtf.com

djfreaq

Fresh Meat
ya know... even if ya had to pay for it, i really want a @wtf.com email address... that would so own...

seriously, how cool would that be... think about implementing it.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
that would be awesome djfreaq, dont spam

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I'd like the Idea... but I already pay too much for my comcast account...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
BRiT looks at his own email address. muahahaha!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
so mods get there own e-mail on here

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
actually, no one other than myself has a wtf.com email address... though we are working on a means to provide it to everyone.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
BRiT said:
actually, no one other than myself has a wtf.com email address... though we are working on a means to provide it to everyone.
kickass i would love that

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
YEah, they have the talking part done. Let's see what happens.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Broken said:
YEah, they have the talking part done. Let's see what happens.
true but still it would kickass..............but put it where only people with over 1000 posts can get an account cause we don't want noobs to gheting accounts

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That would be a big bandwidth drain if everybody used theirs...

I own my own domain name and site, so I have my own email... and gmail works too. But a wtf.com email would be just kickass, I must admit.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
NoSubstance said:
That would be a big bandwidth drain if everybody used theirs...

I own my own domain name and site, so I have my own email... and gmail works too. But a wtf.com email would be just kickass, I must admit.
it really would

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I'd be willing to paypal some assistance if required... you gotta pay to play... I'm a poor man.. but I could swing something...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Skyline-Cobra said:
true but still it would kickass..............but put it where only people with over 1000 posts can get an account cause we don't want noobs to gheting accounts
Oh hell yeah, I love the idea. Post or badged posters get a e-mail.. Draw out the lurkers.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Broken said:
Oh hell yeah, I love the idea. Post or badged posters get a e-mail.. Draw out the lurkers.
yay i win...someone took one of my ideas yay

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
It'll happen.

When?

When monkeys fly out of my butt (or before Christmas, whichever comes first). ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
woo christmas present

but as was mentioned before it should be restricted to say people with 1k posts or you guys have to decide who gets this privelige otherwize that would take up to much 5000+ email accounts?? too much

yuck_fou@wtf.com awesome!!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
YUCK FOU!!! said:
woo christmas present

but as was mentioned before it should be restricted to say people with 1k posts or you guys have to decide who gets this privelige otherwize that would take up to much 5000+ email accounts?? too much

yuck_fou@wtf.com awesome!!
ya people with 1000 posts and 1000 rep would be nic

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Skyline-Cobra said:
ya people with 1000 posts and 1000 rep would be nic
If that is the case, Jason isn't entitled to get one. lol