WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Insomnia + Stuff

What is it that snaps in one's head forever preventing your eyes from closing and that sweet euphoria of sleep from settling in?

I can't sleep for the life of me. Is there any way to fix this- kill the time or what? :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
dang it said:
What is it that snaps in one's head forever preventing your eyes from closing and that sweet euphoria of sleep from settling in?

I can't sleep for the life of me. Is there any way to fix this- kill the time or what? :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:
You're a night person, that's all.

Night time, when everything feels so right to me

GottaHurt said:
You're a night person, that's all.

Night time, when everything feels so right to me
I bet, but everybody else likes to be in bed by 1.00 am. wtf? I can't fall asleep until at least 3.
*my roommate is slapping her legs loudly, i'm confused and grossed out at the same time. she farts in her sleep and snores; I don't know which is worse

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
dang it said:
Are sleeping pills over the counter?
I wouldn't know, i get mine though my dad who's on all sorts of medications.
the unhealthly thing to do when your desprite is (not recomending this) to simple take some niquil soft gels..... helps you sleep but leaves you with a headache in the morning.....

I've got a problem sleeping myself so i can't really offer much advice that accually works....

Good luck though, and please share if you find a magic cure

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
dang it said:
I bet, but everybody else likes to be in bed by 1.00 am. wtf? I can't fall asleep until at least 3.
*my roommate is slapping her legs loudly, i'm confused and grossed out at the same time. she farts in her sleep and snores; I don't know which is worse
Rub your butt on her pillow, she'll sleep like a baby ;)

screw_you_jack said:
I wouldn't know, i get mine though my dad who's on all sorts of medications.
the unhealthly thing to do when your desprite is (not recomending this) to simple take some niquil soft gels..... helps you sleep but leaves you with a headache in the morning.....

I've got a problem sleeping myself so i can't really offer much advice that accually works....

Good luck though, and please share if you find a magic cure
I've tried the whole nyquil thing... it makes me hyper. The best drowsiness drug is by far sudafed for allergies. they don't sell that at the convenient store here and cars aren't allowed for underclassmen.

Actually, last night i just decided to go out. i fell asleep at like 430 am. This is my crappy usual technique and i'm going to be tired all day even though i have to go to a review for a final and write 2 papers in spanish. mierda

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Walmart has the Equate brand of sleep aid, it's in the aspirin section.
I use the Equate Ibuprofen with PM sleep aid when I need to crash.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Shit how the hell do you have a problem sleeping? I love to sleep.

Broken said:
Shit how the hell do you have a problem sleeping? I love to sleep.
i think it's a thinking problem. i can't get my head to shut up long enough to fall asleep. once i'm asleep i could sleep days. I don't know, I always thought it was semi-normal to take an hour or so to fall asleep. My roommate falls asleep in 2 or 3 minutes and then starts snoring... i do wear earplugs and that stuff but i think i'm going to go and look for meds of some sort today.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
dang it said:
i think it's a thinking problem. i can't get my head to shut up long enough to fall asleep. once i'm asleep i could sleep days. I don't know, I always thought it was semi-normal to take an hour or so to fall asleep. My roommate falls asleep in 2 or 3 minutes and then starts snoring... i do wear earplugs and that stuff but i think i'm going to go and look for meds of some sort today.

Try exercise or drugs.

Broken said:
Try exercise or drugs.
yeah i play soccer and basketball at a sports school(not on the division I teams, of course). i'm going for the meds.