WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Insomniacs unite

I declare this thread be dedicated to people who stay up during all hours of the night doing absolutely nothing.

How do I deal with it? Well, I don't know.

Want to talk about the latest in your insomnia? Trouble sleeping in the past? What your meaningless life has become?

I'll listen to you.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Huzzah! Finally, a place I can call home that isn't a bar, pub, tavern, nightclub, vineyard, or sex shop. 5 AM and im still going strong. Of course, I SHOULD be writing a 10 page paper, but fuck it, I hate this school anyway.

Uh, nothing really. I'm watching some shitty movie on FX, wishing my girlfriend sneaks over (even though I know it's to late), marvelling at the color my hair turned out, and posting on WTF.

Bumped for more insomnia madness!

Today I was actually on the phone for an hour...

Meeting girls online then talking to them on the phone = recommended if you're a loser with no friends like me

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ya... insomnia sucks. Last Tuesday I went to bed at 10, and fell asleep at 5! Then I woke up at 6 for school... Don't know why I did though, cause I slept through all of my classes anyway.

well i haen't slept since sunday. i may become a lezbian.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
Nymphchick said:
well i haen't slept since sunday. i may become a lezbian.
:redface: Now you can whore yourself to both sexes :-D yay you..

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i was insane during the summer. i slept from 11 AM - 6 or 7 PM and was up the rest of the night. now im up till around 2 or 3 every night.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Same here. I had the most incredible ability to play video games for 16 hours continuously and only get 4 hours of sleep per 24-hour period. My wife kept getting more and more angry as time went by, until I finally reset my schedule.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
the past week i've been living off 2-3 hours of sleep/day. i'm only awake because i've drinken an energy drink or two a day and plenty of caffeine from other sources. although i've felt pretty tired all week.

I am waiting for the day my sleep habits start fucking themselves so much that they go back to normal. I woke up at 3:30 in the afternoon today after falling asleep at 8am...kind of weird when the sun sets an hour after you wake up...

Base

it's a motherfucker
the other night i couldn't sleep, i was tired but i wasn't tired enough. so i just messed around with a cameras and tried taking some wierd photos, using red lights in the dark and ink marking on myslef. a self portrait in a wierd way. it was ace, fell asleep bout 5am and missed lectures in the morning, oh well.;)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Procrastination + No Doze + wtf.com = one unwritten paper at 1:30 AM and an average of 1 ciggerate per 10 minutes.

I had a leftover turkey leg because I never had one before. Grossed me out a bit with all the little bone/cartilege thingies. And currently enjoying my after snack smoke.

tbsrk said:
Procrastination + No Doze + wtf.com = one unwritten paper at 1:30 AM and an average of 1 ciggerate per 10 minutes.

Been there except chance the nodoze for Coke and Wtf.com for Limewire or any other form of music down loading site and you have my first year with a PC

Sektor

Particinator
I'm sitting here with a glass of water in my hand, and wishing I could go to sleep. But, I'm not sleepy.

Oh, and I have class in the morning. Chances are, I owe someone a paper. Problem is, I don't remember if I owe someone a paper, because I stay up during the night TOO much.

Meh, like I really care. I've had insomnia since my junior year in high school. My sleep schedule's never been completely straight.

Today I woke up at 3:45 and had to be at work in 45 minutes, when I was two towns over.

Wonderful.

i went to australia in the summer, after i came back, the jet lag never wore off.

but if i go to long without a nap, i begin to actually feel my motor functions going to slow as shit.

my head would be like "turn the fucking door knob bitch", and i feel oddly detached while slowly reaching for the door knob.

I was at wal-mart at 3am looking for yet even new and improved tacky ways to decorate my home. Nice and quiet..no tourons or old people standing around in a dazed yet bewildered sort of way.