WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Inspired by a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Leo

Clitpickle
~~~~~*~º With tender and extravagant delight º~*~~~~~

Watching you, over me Eyes heavy-lidded, vibrant with lust and magic Sweat trickling over our skin like raindrops rolling down a clear pane of glass Locked into primordial rhythms more eloquent than words could ever be Staring into your eyes, Glorious fire, raging, painful in its splendour Clasped together, bound inexorably like thunder to lightning Stretching the moment beyond all concept of time, Spinning headlong through light-years of passion In a single beat of the heart. Watching you, over me, Marking the bright light of your love streaming through the stained-glass colour of your eyes, Face contorting in the sweet grimace of release, And I marvel at those giddy, childlike notions I once had of what lovemaking would be, Trampled and sullied by sad years and poor choices into simple romantic twaddle, And yet, here they are, emerging, half-believed fairy tales, You-my-Angel breathing fire, Me melting in ecstacy, Myths made real.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...thread closed by request...

Status
Not open for further replies.