WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Instant dilemma, decision made...but was it the right one?

I mentioned this in my gigantic rant in Life Sucks, but nobody's responded to it here and people seem to take a different stance on this than I do so I'd like some opinions.

Yesterday I was at work and there were a bunch of 16-year old girls in a party all eating and what not. At one point, one of these girls comes up to me clear out of the blue and says hi. I said hi back and she paused in a weird way. Then she asked for my phone number. A complete stranger, clear out of the blue, never seen this person before, asking me for my number. I explained that I didn't know this girl and I didn't want to give her my number. She got the hint. Some people then called me crazy when I told them about this situation. I would rather at least have conversation with someone first before I give her my phone number. I think I made the right decision. But what do YOU think?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hey, I read your rant, but i was falling asleep, so i couldn't make a decent reply :p

Anywho, I personally think you made the right decision.. But what you could of done was say you coulda met her somewhere else, another day or something and then get to know her more. But i wouldn't personally just give out my number... And i guess other people are saying you were a fuck up cos you coulda had a chance to had a girl or something?..

Pfft.. You will never know now.
:confuse:

Yeah, right decision...for a faggot...

:p

Just kidding, I think you made the right decision. She's probably a whore or was going to make fun of you, or entirely superficial. Superficial chicks suck.

I couldnt agree more with your decision. I don't like people that just randomly walk up to someone and ask for their numbers without gettin to know who the person is. I cannot understand how certain people can meet a person one day and then claim to be in love with them the next by becoming a couple the second day, kissing etc. Personally it takes me months before i can even come close to liking a girl. And i have a habit of telling off girls that know nothing about me, have never met me or talked to me, and tell me they like me. Can't fkn stand it. Anywhos Right Decision :thumbsup:

Omega

Flame Bait
you should have given her your msn addy dude! that way you can ease into things lol

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
that is the nerdiest thing i've ever heard...

."Hey girl...maybe we could get togther and chat some time....yea its L, zero, zero, S, E, Anus....yea any time girl...pffft...put you on ignore?....please girl, you're sexy as hell.....send me a full body pic sometime
*points with both hands*...el-oh-el......hahahaa."

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, when CL and I first met, he, well, his friend really (who was a girl) asked me for my phone number. I said, "No but I will take yours" worked for us.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Well, when CL and I first met, he, well, his friend really (who was a girl) asked me for my phone number. I said, "No but I will take yours" worked for us.
That works too. :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
here is the thing.....u made the right decission......cuz if she was with a bunch of friends and they r 16 yrs old then it was prob a dare 2 see if she can get ur # my friends used 2 do that but we would bet if we would fuck the girl........have a rule.......u get the # and dont give it a way........well sometimes its an exception but u still should have gotten 2 kno her better.....

The question is... was she hot? If so you are a dumbass. Who gives a fuck what her motives for getting your number might be? A hot chick wants your number. Maybe she was serious. If she's not hot... that's a whole different story.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
//////\LPINE said:
fuck You All To Hell......
um how can we all get fucked to hell when your mom is blocking the way....but then again i dunno how longshe can take/how many more dudes will fit in her cooch before she bursts.....