WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Insult Descent until he leaves again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
This is the "Insult Descent until he leaves again" thread. In this thread, you insult Descent until he leaves again. Understand?

So get at it! Insult Descent until he leaves again!

GOD you need to get laid.

Sega sucks! Get off Sega's dick you fanboy!

Your computers never work because you fuck them up. I never have computer problems and I don't know SHIT about my computer.

You never had sex and you never will.

You're fat and unhappy.

You're not funny.

Opinions = fact.

:thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
descent, i'm going to say something you have certainly never heard before in your life, and although i say it with absolute insincerity it is the only time you will ever hear it..

"you're really hot, i love you."

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
icarus, shut your mouth before someone like max sticks something in it. you have descent on ignore, yet you make post after post insulting words you can not see. i wouldn't be surprised if descent had you on ignore and avoided your threads, instead of trying to reply to them

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
But Wizardly, if he didn't we wouldn't know how big his epeen is!

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Sorry, Icarus... I'm with Wiz on this one - "flame descent" posts are out of style :(

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:
Sorry, Icarus... I'm with Wiz on this one - "flame descent" posts are out of style :(
what about 'loving him' posts?

keebs

Particinator
void said:
what about 'loving him' posts?

hmmmmmm....well we will see

Descent, i love you! and your the best:happysad: idk, that was kinda weird

awwwwwwwwwwwwww decent! /me hugs decent. i love you.
/me cries and walks away. got deep there.

keebs

Particinator
TheLampIncident said:

...fag.

ya know im secure with my Masculinity, to say that stuff. Just becuase you cant handle something that might be considered a "gay" conment, doesn't mean you have the right to talk out your ass, so next time you should just shut your pie hole, jackass

I was taking the advice of the thread and insulting Descent, like I actually cared or something, dumbass.

ASSHOLE! you're just jealous..................ya thats it you're jealous.

hahahahahaha that is a cute pic. makes me think of woods dog, he's always trying to get it from a bitch thats 10 times the size of him. well so he tells us.

gehtfuct said:

Don't wait for us. Have at it. Be free!

We won't wait up. :D
Aww... that's a cute pic of you and Jason.

When is the baby due?:happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.