WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines inter-racial relationships

gettoyo50

The One And Only
ok so my boy black, and hes dating a white chick, i have no problem with this, i think the hole thing is fine, however my girl is fuckin pissed as hell cause its her best friend. i tell her to chil the fuck out that race doesnt fuckin matter. so whats everyone else's views??

tzedek

Original Member
gettoyo50 said:
ok so my boy black, and hes dating a white chick, i have no problem with this, i think the hole thing is fine, however my girl is fuckin pissed as hell cause its her best friend. i tell her to chil the fuck out that race doesnt fuckin matter. so whats everyone else's views??

my view is that you are a moron. go back to high school before trying to post in issues. thanks

gettoyo50

The One And Only
tzedek said:
my view is that you are a moron. go back to high school before trying to post in issues. thanks
aight bitch fuck you, im in high school, and am smarter than you can ever dream of being pussey, and next time when tryin to critisize someone why dont you elaborate on your views a little more. like why am i a moron cause you just left me confussed bitch...

tzedek

Original Member
gettoyo50 said:
aight bitch fuck you, im in high school, and am smarter than you can ever dream of being pussey, and next time when tryin to critisize someone why dont you elaborate on your views a little more. like why am i a moron cause you just left me confussed bitch...

you cant even spell simple words, so what makes you think you are so smart?

gettoyo50

The One And Only
hahaha, were on a fucking message board, this isnt the SAT essay contest buddy, who the fuck cares about simple words, i mispell cause im typing fast, keep in mind, im only on WTF.com during school, i dont have much time to talk... o and FUCK YOU :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
gettoyo50 said:
hahaha, were on a fucking message board, this isnt the SAT essay contest buddy, who the fuck cares about simple words, i mispell cause im typing fast, keep in mind, im only on WTF.com during school, i dont have much time to talk... o and FUCK YOU :mfinger:
1) Put things like this in some other forum.

2) People would take you more seriously if you appeared to have at least a 5th grade education.

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
You're a fucking moron

gettoyo50 said:
i mispell cause im typing fast, keep in mind, im only on WTF.com during school
That one line explains everything, fucktard.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
WOW, is all that my consience is really allowing me to say at this point in the game. So, wow......

Oh, by the way, it is 2004 almost 2005. It is no longer the eighteen-hundreds. There are certain ways that people are brought up that gives them different ideas on different issues that society today faces. There are no REAL wrong or rights on this issue because it will all depend on how you are raised. Because that defines the context in which you view others. A good example of this is the Chappelle show skit in which dave plays a blind black KKK leader that was brought up believing that he is white. Race is only defined by eyesight and everything else is a conditioned response to your environment. Another good example of this is someone who doesn't take the time to type out a logcal post that others can understand. When they are confronted by it, they soon become defensive because of the conditioned response that they have developed from some one messing with them about their language/ and or spelling. Please keep the flaming to the bait and tackle forum and leave the typing to those who have the time and or the respect for the other posters to do it correctly.

Edit: 2nd paragraph!