Interestion weather in 24 hours

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Yes, I have experienced some interesting weather in 24 hours. It was like almost 4 seasons in 24 hours. Monday it was like 75 degrees F outside which is warm for this time of year in Virginia. Well that night it was in the 60's then Tuesday morning it was in the 50's. When I was at work, around 10:00am it started getting so cloudy like it was going to thunderstorm, sure enough it did. The wind started picking up to about 50 to 60mph. Next thing I knew, the temperature had dropped dramatically and it began to sleet as it was still lightening. An hour later, it was snowing heavy with the big flakes for like 3 hours straight. Now isn't that some weird shit? Now this is in the state of Virginia.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
Cuddles said:
Yes, I have experienced some interesting weather in 24 hours. It was like almost 4 seasons in 24 hours. Monday it was like 75 degrees F outside which is warm for this time of year in Virginia. Well that night it was in the 60's then Tuesday morning it was in the 50's. When I was at work, around 10:00am it started getting so cloudy like it was going to thunderstorm, sure enough it did. The wind started picking up to about 50 to 60mph. Next thing I knew, the temperature had dropped dramatically and it began to sleet as it was still lightening. An hour later, it was snowing heavy with the big flakes for like 3 hours straight. Now isn't that some weird shit? Now this is in the state of Virginia.

Everyone on the east coast experienced that to some degree. It's frigid where I am now. ( < 10 F)
 

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
4,248
1
0
A clipper system from Alberta swept through the entire east coast. It is winter you know and these things are fairly common...
 

Sektor

Particinator
662
0
0
This has been happening for about a month now over in the Midwest. Happens at least once a week.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
It is just weird how the weather has been around here. I have never seen it 75 degrees one day, thunder storm the next then snow for 3 hours with gusty winds in 24hours.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
12,444
7,941
637
Happens all the time in January in Cleveland. On Jan 12th I had the T-Tops off and the next day we had a major snow storm.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
274
452
In California, it got suddenly really fuckin' hot. It was a high of 67 on Tuesday, and then on Wednesday it shot up to 83. Today, Friday, the high was 92. Fuck!
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
I think it has something to do with that tsunami. I have heard that it changed a lot of weather patterns. Did you know the east coast is due for a big tsunami?
 

crazyiris

Chicana
14
0
0
Icarus said:
In California, it got suddenly really fuckin' hot. It was a high of 67 on Tuesday, and then on Wednesday it shot up to 83. Today, Friday, the high was 92. Fuck!
Yes living in l.a has the best weather.
We need the heat A.S.A.P. I hate the cold and rain. :(
 

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
223
0
0
do you live in st. louis the weather is always like that here, one day this past week it was 75 degrees, the next it was snowing
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Lost86 said:
Storm, then cold front.

Nothing too interesting about that.
Uh, this is chit chat.

elburko8 said:
do you live in st. louis the weather is always like that here, one day this past week it was 75 degrees, the next it was snowing
No,I live in Virginia