WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Internet Center Fuckwits

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Hello All

As some of you know, I work on a cruise ship. I help out in the ship's internet center, making sure the piece of shit software (it's called PMS, lol!) posts to the passenger accounts, etc. It's not a paid job, it's in addition to my regular duties, but I get free internet time as a result.

Part of the gig entails being on call for technical issues. Thus, I have a pager. I was in the middle of a very enjoyable nap today when the motherfucker goes off. The page was from the reception desk, who had a guest who could not print off a document.

So, I get my ass out of bed, and get dressed. Couldn't this WAIT?! I hike up the seven flights of stairs to the internet center. I walk in, and it goes like this:

Fuckwit: No matter what I do I can't get it to print.
Me: OK, log in and show me what the problem is.
<fuckwit manages to log in, and pulls up the page he's trying to print>
Fuckwit: I keep hitting the print button and nothing happens!
<Fuckwit hits the print button, and guess what happens....>
THE PRINTER SHITS OUT THE PAGE!!!!
Me: Seems to be working now...
Fuckwit: Oh, yeah, I guess so. Thanks.

Sigh... This is not the least of what happens here every day. I'll post more when it happens.

fuck u kannadians!!!!!

just from looking at that ghey flag from kannada made me want to fucking go kill myself....i would have read what u put but i fucking hate kannada....BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Another brain surgeon.

Take it to the flame forum...

tinytim_one said:
just from looking at that ghey flag from kannada made me want to fucking go kill myself....i would have read what u put but i fucking hate kannada....BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
hmmm. if you cant play nice in the sand box, get the fuck out!!!

kirvett

No Title Needed
I know WTFNation I get really tired of dealing with morons who couldn't use a computer if their life depended on it. Morons.......I found this site and I almost split my sides laughing: www.rinkworks.com/stupid It's hilarious.

WTFNation

Great, another one

Jason said:
Another brain surgeon.

Take it to the flame forum...
LOL. I don't even respond if there are fewer than three properly spelled words in the post. What a retard that guy is...

WTFNation

Right...

tinytim_one said:
just from looking at that ghey flag from kannada made me want to fucking go kill myself
Go ahead. Need help? :sword: :gun:

tinytim_one said:
....i would have read what u put but i fucking hate kannada....
My guess is that you would have read what I wrote, but you can't. Do they have schools where you come from? Go to one. Come back when you learn to read and write.

tinytim_one said:
BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
If I believed in it, I suppose I could. But I don't. Piss off and take your attitude with you - it won't last long 'round here.

Darth

Clitpickle
Doing computer work is fun, getting paid for other peoples stupidity, the money I made paid for a vacation to Manhattan where I bought a belt, some candy, a hooded sweatter, 6 DVDs, a $20 dollar Italian dinner, as well as other things. I had $400 dollars left over.

This is a side business and I don't make $30000 dollars off it, so there is no tax collection for me.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
One day you will look back on that moment, and laugh your ass off like I'm doing right now. Keep those stories coming. That one kept me unbored for a few minutes. :thumbsup:

WTFNation

It Lives!

Hey.

Thanks for the reply, but holy necro-thread! This one was dead a long time ago! Glad it made you laugh. I'm not even on ships anymore and am nowhere near an internet centre, but I can try and remember some funny ship life stories to post every now and then,

Cheers!

WTFN

Darth

Clitpickle
It was in a realted topic from another forum pertaining to some internet problem I didn't know this was a dead thread hehe