WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Internet Quizzes

Hi everyone, haven't been on in a while.

Please excuse any and all grammar and spelling mistakes, I made this really fast because it all just poured outta me.

Ok, I was snooping around Myspace.com (not that I have a myspace, i think it's stupid) but there were the STUPIDEST fucking internet quizzes that really pissed me off. I even saw one that was "what alcoholic beverage are you?" No, no, wait this one "how will you commit suicide?". I mean seriously. And the ones that tell you what kind of person you are, are almost as stupid. you dont need 50 quizzes to tell yourself what kind of person you are, you must have to be really insecure to take that sort of quiz.

OK that's about it. I put it in my AIM profile for all to see before I pasted it in this rant.

EDIT- Maybe this should be in Bait and Tackle...Oh well, if you wanna move it be my guest.

Double EDIT- After further thinking and eating some more clam chowder i realized that yes, this should be in Bait and Tackle, please excuse me for I have not been to this website in a while.

Descent

Hella Constipated
St.Anger said:
Hi everyone, haven't been on in a while.

Please excuse any and all grammar and spelling mistakes, I made this really fast because it all just poured outta me.

Ok, I was snooping around Myspace.com (not that I have a myspace, i think it's stupid) but there were the STUPIDEST fucking internet quizzes that really pissed me off. I even saw one that was "what alcoholic beverage are you?" No, no, wait this one "how will you commit suicide?". I mean seriously. And the ones that tell you what kind of person you are, are almost as stupid. you dont need 50 quizzes to tell yourself what kind of person you are, you must have to be really insecure to take that sort of quiz.

OK that's about it. I put it in my AIM profile for all to see before I pasted it in this rant.

EDIT- Maybe this should be in Bait and Tackle...Oh well, if you wanna move it be my guest.

Double EDIT- After further thinking and eating some more clam chowder i realized that yes, this should be in Bait and Tackle, please excuse me for I have not been to this website in a while.
Fucking word. When I get those I reply like this (This is an actual reply, but to a different topic. Actually, it's a to a picture, but it gives you an idea):

James On MySpace said:
Best human ever. Besides me. In WoW I'm a Level 10 Child Molester. Wait...Did I say that? I meant priest. Yeah. That's it.

In real life, I'm a level 999AE3 Human Demigod. Those hexadecimal numbers you see there exist because the Sega Genesis is unable to process my l33t success score at life. Neither is the Gibson, ironically.

But you're pissing God off now with your spam. Send another "WHAT KIND OF GUY R U LOL" quiz and you'll be excommunicated from the Church of God. I know who I am. Point is, I'm better than you. I work at Globo Gym. And by Golobo Gym I mean success. Kill yourself. And by URSELF I mean UR MYSPACE.

Best human ever. Besides me. In WoW I'm a Level 10 Child Molester. Wait...Did I say that? I meant priest. Yeah. That's it.

In real life, I'm a level 999AE3 Human Demigod. Those hexadecimal numbers you see there exist because the Sega Genesis is unable to process my l33t success score at life. Neither is the Gibson, ironically.

But you're pissing God off now with your spam. Send another "WHAT KIND OF GUY R U LOL" quiz and you'll be excommunicated from the Church of God. I know who I am. Point is, I'm better than you. I work at Globo Gym. And by Golobo Gym I mean success. Kill yourself. And by URSELF I mean UR MYSPACE.
Haha! (although I'm not really laughing, I just said "Haha!" cause it was meant to be a funny response.)

This has brought up yet another topic. Chains such as "This is not a chain! Send this to 15 different people within 10 minutes or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life" or the ones that say "My name is (whatever) and I died 5 years ago in a car accident where I lost my leg. Send this to 15 different ppl within 10 minutes or you will see me at 12:00 tonight on your ceiling"

I got a chain letter once that a friend of mine wrote. It was about gremlins.

It was a whole pile of nonsense, followed by:

"Send this to 10 people immediately or you will be eaten by gremlins."

I wish I would have kept it.

When I had a Myspace. Before I got smart. There was this bulletin thing, and they completely polluted it with chains mail and spam and stuff. I didn't care but my friends kept wanting me to check it all the time and soon i just said "fuck it". Before I cancelled my account, I went around and put annoying and rude comments on peoples pictures such as "Wow, you look ugly in this pic. I know you can do better than that".

This was based on a true story.

Yea i know what you mean about the quizes and chain mail. It does get on your nerves after awhile. Sad thing is that actually have a couple quizes like that in some of my profiles.... I'm not sure if I'm insecure or not though. Maybe I am. I dont' really know.

One thing I do know, although, is that I hate chain mail with a passion. Especialy those ones that try to make you feel guilty and shit. For example: "I'm a girl that died in a car accident beacuse my alcoholic father was driving dunk on the highway doing 90. Send this to 324289036 people to show that you care and understand the danger of drunk driving in the next 10 minutes or you are the biggest asshole in the world and will burn in hell for all eternity and have a large pitchfork shoved up your ass forever."

OK, I exagerated a little bit but I hope you know what I'm talking about. I don't understand the whole conept of chain mails anyway.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The most annoying are the ones that claim if you pass it on and on and on you will get money from so and so corporation who is doing this or that experiment. It's such a pain in the ass.