WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Intresting find.

shep

Local alcoholic
Who might he be kit?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Intresting, indeed.

tzedek

Original Member
well, google doesnt remember brad... i can tell you this about brad though, he died becuase of domestic abuse in 1998 in south dakota

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Um what's the whole point in this thread.

WTF?

Interesting...?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
X_Demon_X said:
Brad Elliott Hook was kits friend......
Wassup Demon? How the hell are ya? Hows the sand treating ya?
OOPS! Whats that? Free gehtfuctcard to the SandDemon!
Why not? Heres one from BIGdaddygehtfuct,for being the man.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Febuary 8, 1998

A mother is shot dead at the kitchen table in a small country home. Her son stumbles down the stairs to see in horror her lifeless body. What happens next is an hour long battle for his life. He escapes to the pickup truck outside, but something happens he crashes into a tree. He then drug back into his house, beat with a meat tendorizer in the face. Then shot. His step father then lights the house on fire, murders their dogs. His half sister in seattle calls to speak with his mother and brother and is told they are in a "DEEP SLEEP". In what time she alerts the police. They show up 5 mins to late to save Brad. The guy who murdered them turned the gun on himself as well. After he spent some time trying to get the grandmother out to the farm.

Brad lived a very tragic life of abuse. That I or no one else really saw. He was forced to drop out of high school at 16 and the embaressment and abused that he went through is almost unimaginable. Locked outside in just his underwear in the middle of winter. Fingers slammed in doors, so bad that he bleed all over our school flooer. He had his head forced his into the dishwater and held there till he would almost pass out from lack of air.

His father was able to tell about these things and lived 58 miles from his son. Never cared once to try and help him. He should be on trial for murder if there was in justice in the world. I can only hope that in death Brad and his mother find peace. You go out to their grave and you will find two headstones side by side. There will be no flowers around them and if they are they have long since faded away.

He was the kid in school that always had a smile on his face. He use to laugh and mock out teacher all the time. He was just someone who had a good Soul and I wish his story didn't end like this. Domestic Violents still exist. It's a sad crime that gets over looked....

R.I.P Carolyn Elizabeth Hill SD 40
& Brad Elliot Hook.

not much geht really getting shit on over here 485 people in battalion and only my company out of 3 comanies is tasked with tower guard so on top of my details here i get two shifts a day of tower guard its only 4 hours a shift but whoa is it really fucking me hard

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That's fuctdup,Kit. I cant even fathom a life that screwed up. That sux.

not much geht really getting shit on over here 485 people in battalion and only my company out of 3 comanies is tasked with tower guard so on top of my details here i get two shifts a day of tower guard its only 4 hours a shift but whoa is it really fucking me hard
At least you're about done with all that BS. You'll be coming home for good,pretty soon.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
That's fuctdup,Kit. I cant even fathom a life that screwed up. That sux.
Sad part is Gehtfuct. I wish Brad's story was uncommon. It is not. Who to blame for his life lost? His mother trapped under fear and torture. Brad for not speaking out, about something as embarssing as this? No real Answer...

Just a beautiful life gone before its time. Remember this when you spend your holidays with your family. When you think of how cruel things are and you might realize how lucky you truly are.

tzedek

Original Member
sad story, but whats even sadder is that you wouldnt ever have cared if this wasnt something that happened locally to you.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
sad story, but whats even sadder is that you wouldnt ever have cared if this wasnt something that happened locally to you.
That was a friend of mine. It was something that just happened locally. Yes, I would have cared.

Who are you to judge my thoughts and feelings?