WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Intresting German WWII Story

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Wow. I've never heard of that before. I'll be taking that to my social studies teacher on monday...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Because all the Jews were married to the German hierarchy. Apparently some with connections. And it wasn't really a protest that ended in victory. It was just a delay in the inevitible, or so the German's thought.

jamesp

In Memory...
Its still a testiment to the spirit of humans. Those women stood up to some very forbidding men in uniform.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Which is about like all the moms on COPS yelling at the police officers when they come to arrest thier sons, daughters, or husbands. Emotional women get crazy.

jamesp

In Memory...
Yeah....maybe if the cops were psycophants, seemingly merciless, and hated jews.

jamesp

In Memory...
Bingo hotrod. I seriously see our police, protecting and serving with gestapo tactics.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Because all the Jews were married to the German hierarchy. Apparently some with connections. And it wasn't really a protest that ended in victory. It was just a delay in the inevitible, or so the German's thought.
Goebbels with Hitler's concurrence released the Rosenstrasse prisoners and also ordered the return of twenty-five of them already sent to Auschwitz. To both men, the decision was a mere postponement of the inevitable. But they were mistaken. Almost all of those released survived the war. The women won an astonishing victory over the forces of destruction.

Thats a victory my Friend. That is a victory... They survived and lived because of what these woman did... Auschwitz is the most brutal and devestating death camp ever. EVER!

How can you look at this and not see it as a victory.

BrIONwoshMunky said:
Emotional women get crazy.
There is a story about a lady from either France or Brittain, i forget which. Who husband and son was killed by german forces. So she sold everything she had and some how manged to get a tank and fuel for it. She rode into a german army in the middle of battle and gun down 20-30 germans on foot and i think took out 4 or 5 tanks before her tank was demoblized.

Read it out of the timelife books.