WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

intresting prob

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I can't fucking sleep (whats new)

anyways. I download ad aware right. I start to scan my system and about half way through the scan a little window pops up that gives me a notice to 1 min till shut down.

Alright i done this 5 times and same thing.

WTF? anyone know why ad ware would be causing this.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
YES

i definitely had that one last year for a while, and it ended up being a virus. you should be able to get into safe mode to run virus scans and adaware, and probably windows updates too

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
thats great

i couldn't get windows to boot after awhile

so :)

i did a restore

tried to burn psp8 which i just FUCKING BOUGHT.......to a disk

to have it tell me that i suck and it would not install it..... yeehaw...

Growls.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
that is a virus which was created by the german kid who found a fault in the windows program..i had the same thing when i first got this computer about 12 months ago dont worry about it just play with a few virus scans and it will go away...it pisses me off when im doing work :mad: but its all good :cool: