WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Iraqi president offers amnesty, vows crackdown

morelos

lexicon incognito
1) who the fuck is the 'iraqi president?' i thought that was bush.

from http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5422319

Al-Yawer threatens to use ‘very sharp sword’ against insurgents

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraqi interim President Ghazi al-Yawer said Monday that the government would soon offer amnesty to insurgents, but he also vowed to use a “very sharp sword” against anyone threatening the security of the country.

“Terrorism isn’t just killing and blowing up bombs. Whoever threatens the ordinary life of the people is a terrorist,” al-Yawer told reporters during a meeting with Defense Minister Hazem Shaalan and National Guard Brig. Gen. Muther al-Rashardi.
sorry, i can't quote the whole thing; POINTLESS COPYRIGHT LAW REGARDING MATERIAL PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET FOR FREE. IF YOU WANT TO READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE, CLICK THE LINK FOR SOME STUPID REASON.

anyway, check out that last bit of what he said:

"whoever threatens the ordinary life of the people is a terrorist."

election postponement? draft legislation? patriot act?

where's our democracy?

and by that definition, who really are the terrorists?

just give that some thought.

~ dan ~

you can't spell BUSH without :bs:

my friend robert said it best:

robert shortt said:
"puppet 'democratic' installed leader babbles anti-terrorist stuff placed in his mouth by american generals and writers"