WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

irc chat for dimmies

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!

gumercules

Ultra Mega
change username with /nick whatevernameyouwant

names up to 9 chars

we'll probably have an applet on the site soon anyway, which should make it impossible to screw up - even for you, Broken

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i wonder why people haven checked out the IRC only the hardcore comein fuck everyone u need to CHAT!!1

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
I personally suggest we just leave everyone in the dark. :wacko: It's a lot easier to 0wn people who come to IRC and don't know what we're doing.

The chatroom I hang out two has a pretty good record in terms of 0wning so far:

-1 format
-1 RPG character corruption (we told him to yank out his memcard and put it back in as the game loaded)
-Numerous channel-leaves (we told him /part would make him an operator)
-Numerous you're-stupid-so-we-ban-you, including one person who was downloading a new game; we gave him a screenshot of it and he asked what game it was from. We then asked him if he even knew what the fuck he was downloading.
-Numerous Goatses and Tubgirls.

Ahhh, IRCing rocks. :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
So, IRC is chat? are there cool rooms like on AOL? Seriously tho. DEA can serve all your IRC needs

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Nothing is as cool as AOL..

Descent

Hella Constipated
Shurikane said:
-Numerous Goatses and Tubgirls.
HAHA! LMFAO!

I've done those before...that shit is the bomb...the ultimate net prank.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Shurikane said:
I personally suggest we just leave everyone in the dark. :wacko: It's a lot easier to 0wn people who come to IRC and don't know what we're doing.
Yeah, I'm one of those guys. I got into IRC kind of late, I started a few months ago. I'm more of a hardware geek than a software geek...

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
how come nobody talks in that irc room?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
It was 4:00am. :)

It's random.. Sometimes there's a lot of conversation for hours, other times there's quiet.. IRC is best for you when you idle, for those that keep their PC on a lot you just login, keep an eye on it while you do other things on your PC. Or minimize it if you don't want distraction - it takes few resources whatsoever if you use a good client. People wake up from time to time. :) If everyone would stick around longer and talk the channel would be busier and busier!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe i'll download IRC later :D

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I was sleeping at 4am, then was working from 8am til 8pm. Work's been hell lately. The insanity isn't likely to stop until it's Christmas.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
Jason said:
It was 4:00am. :)

It's random.. Sometimes there's alot of conversation for hours, other times there's quiet.. IRC is best for you when you idle, for those that keep their PC on alot you just login, keep an eye on it while you do other things on your PC. Or minimize it if you don't want distraction - it takes few resources whatsoever if you use a good client. People wake up from time to time. :) If everyone would stick around longer and talk the channel would be busier and busier!
thats what i do but i get booted off efnet alot not sure why

irc.blessed.net
irc.choopa.net
irc.easynews.com
irc.prison.NET
irc.wh.verio.net
irc.inter.net.il
irc.scnet.net
irc.he.net
irc.banetele.no
irc.inet.tele.dk
irc.desync.com
a few of the servers. and anyone know where i can get a few shells for free?