WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines is _kitana_ on a powertrip

is katana on a powertrip

• yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • no

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • the fatkins diet is right for me

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
YNTD said:
yes or no
I voted all three just because it was an option. Strange poll.

I don't really think she's on a power trip. What power does she have? Forgive me if I'm being dumb, but I haven't been around so much in the last week!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
No i am not on a fucking power trip.

I closed two threads. One which happened to be yourknowthedeal's

and another with a poll asking about bring back an old name which he did. So there for the thread became pointless, I closed it to keep it from becoming a wasteland of crap.

Other then that most of your threads stay open and i give fair warning. This is not my frirst site I have been a mod over, this is the first time I have ever had anyone say i was on a power trip..........

So over two threads being closed your going to say I am on a power trip.

YNTD

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
No i am not on a fucking power trip.

I closed two threads. One which happened to be yourknowthedeal's

and another with a poll asking about bring back an old name which he did. So there for the thread became pointless, I closed it to keep it from becoming a wasteland of crap.

Other then that most of your threads stay open and i give fair warning. This is not my frirst site I have been a mod over, this is the first time I have ever had anyone say i was on a power trip..........

So over two threads being closed your going to say I am on a power trip.
yepper

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tell me why those two threads should stay open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in 50 words or less

YNTD

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
tell me why those two threads should stay open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in 50 words or less
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=988
there is no reason for this thread to be closed there was nothing wrong with it
did u even think b4 closeing it ???

Last edited by a moderator:

YNTD

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck it clost the tread i dont care any more

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
YNTD said:
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=988
there is no reason for this thread to be closed there was nothing wrong with it
did u even think b4 closeing it ???
Yes here are my thoughts on why I closed it.

I look at the topic, it was in chit chat.... alright. So general discussion and what not. I look at the meaning behind the post, hummor, laughter. You were asking people to post pictures. Alright, picture threads are alright, however when you post things like "WHO has nudies", it goes all wrong and generaly some lame ass post gross crap and the thread gets fucked. Even if you didn't mean for it to be that way and was only joking. There for I saved the site, myself and other the trouble and deem it unworthy, and closed it. Also it was pretty pointless and "no mods". When a mod came on, what did you think they was going to do with the thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
YNTD said:
fuck it clost the tread i dont care any more
don't know why you are so upset about it....

Even I have posted stuff that I thought why did I post that and had it locked.

Kitana, Jesus.

You don't know it all? But you pick and choose the stuff you think is right for this site? It's a fucking rant/bash site. Not some kind of formal debate. Get off your power trip.

Your fucking annoying.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lol..

I wish I had the power to check I.P.'s on this site... I would find out who you really are.

Girlie-

Like I said, i'm new. I'm not really anyone, just me.

-2nd day here

What're you then?

Usefull at giving your nice advice AKA: "Your a lier, stfu, you don't know anything i had it rough."

Usefull at removing other people's thread, because your on a power trip.

Call me pointless, your calling the whole fucking site pointless. If that's the case you sure do waste a lot of time =(

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Rush~ said:
What're you then?

Usefull at giving your nice AKA: "Your a lier, stfu, you don't know anything i had it rough."

Usefull at removing other people's thread, because your on a power trip.

Call my pointless, your calling the whole fucking site pointless. If that's the case you sure do waste a lot of time =(
I think I called one person a liar. A cutter, or so she claimed. Judging from what I was seeing. Second of all I never say shit like that.

Third your pointless cause I have yet to see you post in any other thread, but this one and the one you made about me.

forth, you seem to miss the point of a debate, rant site. Its not about flaming people. Its about debating their IDEAS and relating to their pain, or in my case calling them an attention whore once in awhile. Read all 1,000 or so of my post. When you get done with that sparky. Then come and tell me what an EVIL person I am and what kind of POWER trip I am on. Cause if i was truly on a power trip. I would of gotten rid of your flaming me post, which as you can see is still open.

Well 2nd day here and i don't go around reading all the threads considering 90% of them are retarted. I have other things to do then to, unlike you, post 1000+posts.
Well as it is a debate/rant site. You seem to miss the point miss mod being that you are. Where I posted my flame rant about you, it is in the flame section. Reading all your retarted posts won't change my opinion of you.

Your a coward, afraid to talk to me on real time chat. Your excuse will probably that im a waste of time/you have better things to do/i don't want to, ect, something along those lines.

For someone who has "put up with ohh soo much stuff and is ohh soo strong getting through their own personal hell" You sure do seem pretty chilidish to me.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Rush~ said:
Well 2nd day here and i don't go around reading all the threads considering 90% of them are retarted. I have other things to do then to, unlike you, post 1000+posts.
Well as it is a debate/rant site. You seem to miss the point miss mod being that you are. Where I posted my flame rant about you, it is in the flame section. Reading all your retarted posts won't change my opinion of you.

Your a coward, afraid to talk to me on real time chat. Your excuse will probably that im a waste of time/you have better things to do/i don't want to, ect, something along those lines.

For someone who has "put up with ohh soo much stuff and is ohh soo strong getting through their own personal hell" You sure do seem pretty chilidish to me.
The fact that you waste your time talking about kit removing a shitty thread or two makes you one of the dumbasses who started the thread or one of the dumbasses who made a post that was out-of-bounds. She has the power to remove a crap thread. Oh well. Big deal. Live with it or go home. :mfinger:

twofivekidd9 said:
The fact that you waste your time talking about kit removing a shitty thread or two makes you one of the dumbasses who started the thread or one of the dumbasses who made a post that was out-of-bounds. She has the power to remove a crap thread. Oh well. Big deal. Live with it or go home. :mfinger:
Actually I didn't post a thread that got removed or know of one that did.

'kit' is a dumbass.
Your an idiot.
'Live with it or go home'

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Rush~ said:
Actually I didn't post a thread that got removed or know of one that did.

'kit' is a dumbass.
Your an idiot.
'Live with it or go home'
But by whining about kitana having power brings you down to there level.
And how is kit a dumbass? I happen to think she can be very dumb at times, she has her bad ones, but she is a very good person and has gone through alot with her husband being over seas shooting sand ******s. Like I have said before, save us all the bandwidth and leave this site you POS noobtard.

Status
Not open for further replies.