• the fatkins diet is right for me

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush~

Lala
twofivekidd9 said:
But by whining about kitana having power brings you down to there level.
And how is kit a dumbass? I happen to think she can be very dumb at times, she has her bad ones, but she is a very good person and has gone through alot with her husband being over seas shooting sand ******s. Like I have said before, save us all the bandwidth and leave this site you POS noobtard.
It doesn't bring me anywhere. A rant site. I rant that kitana is a dumbass. Problem? No. She thinks everyone else is a liar, she's probably lieing about all her dumbass anyway, considering she's afraid to talk to me.

Pointless girl - your 21? Grow up =(

ps: if it's bandwidth your worried about, stop posting your useless shit. Idiot.
=(

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
I have alot of respect for Miss Kit becuase of the one post i read where she kissed the girl in class!! If you don't know what i'm talking about, then you missed a classic moment. Although i don't agree with every thing miss kit says, i respect her for her statements none the less, not to mention that about 90% she's simple kickin ur asses and you've run out of quick somebacks so your now resorting to making stupid polls like this.

so Kitana, make the boys cry, then laugh as you leave them in the dust!!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
hmmm?

i dont see how this is a bad thing but watever, id think the more pull you have on this site the better i mean for christ ssake theres 1 guy whos calling you Miss Kit now im sorry but this is funny :D :D :D

get it together

Tenderony
my opinion of Kit has pretty muched stayed the same, about the only thing I've liked was the military post and one of her poems, other than that she has too much power, she definitely shouldn't have that kind of power. it wouldn't be bad if she ever had anything pointful to say.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Rush~ said:
Actually I didn't post a thread that got removed or know of one that did.

'kit' is a dumbass.
Your an idiot.
'Live with it or go home'
ok this is the biggest noob ive seen. maybe ill put you in my sig.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
get it together said:
my opinion of Kit has pretty muched stayed the same, about the only thing I've liked was the military post and one of her poems, other than that she has too much power, she definitely shouldn't have that kind of power. it wouldn't be bad if she ever had anything pointful to say.
Do you even know how much or what kind of power i have

aceventura

Itchi
You Guys Are Dicks

You disorganised yokels are all idiots. "Kitana" is the most intelligent person on the thread (apart from me) and so is naturally better than the rest of you.
Logically you just see it as a power trip. :sword:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
aceventura said:
You disorganised yokels are all idiots. "Kitana" is the most intelligent person on the thread(apart from me) and so is naturally better than the rest of you.

well your not that smart so stfu and go lay by your dish

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
aceventura said:
You disorganised yokels are all idiots. "Kitana" is the most intelligent person on the thread (apart from me) and so is naturally better than the rest of you.

Isn't it amazing how the slow kids think they're smart? I mean, hello McFly!!

Now, I don't have too much to weigh in on this subject, other than after being away for a while, and coming back, I was really depressed to see Kit was a mod. Certain people just take themselves too seriously. It's really sad when those people have nothing to offer the rest of the intelligent life on the planet. Oh well. C'est la vie.

Status
Not open for further replies.