WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

is anyone in a band?

if your in a band what instrument do you play, and whats the name of the band?

i lay electric guitar and my band name is Aint Humans

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay.. stop right there Jimmy..
You've made two threads and one of them in the wrong forum.
Okay.. I know you only just figured out how to make threads, but don't go overboard.

Oh noes! I hear Geht coming now. :eek:

I play guitar, bass, and drums, but I'm not in a band. People around here in my age group don't really like grindcore, that I know of.

cvt

Fresh Meat
christ's band

I am in a xian band and we play every sunday, wednesday, and friday. i play guitar for the lord jesus to save the ungodly bitches.

udders

Fresh Meat
I play tuba, bass, and guitar. The only "band" I am in is the school band. No one around here likes metal. :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
used to be's..

guitar/producer for headacheR, pixxi*****z and an early manifestation of nacht plank.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
You don't need legs to drum in a punk band. lol
or both arms in heavy metal..

ow.

we have a three guitar band called Slaughter of Idolaters

link to our music is in my sig. Most of it is super rough.

Invader

Last Living Souls
Me and 3 of my friends started a quick band for a BOTB. We came in 7th place which wasnt that bad. I mean, we did it just to have fun. Our band name was Sinister Intent.