WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is Black the new Halo?

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
I've only just seen the video of this and it looks stunning, especially for the PS2. I have been hearing things about it for a while now and it sounds good as well. Just think about this. The game is made by Criterion (the folks behind the Burnout series) and it looks like it. If you get a chance look at the video.
Black

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
pfffffffffft i cant wait till quake 4!

has anyone here played half life 2? that game is kickass.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
squeeze_me said:
pfffffffffft i cant wait till quake 4!

has anyone here played half life 2? that game is kickass.
I've been playing HL2 for a while and now i've got the demo of FEAR. Frankly, FEAR makes HL2 look kinda weak. ;) At least the demo is awsome.

in the video, i see a gun shooting at nothing in particular, and random explosions.

i've only just gotten half life 2 it's been awesome so far. im at the canals and civil protection is throwing burning explosive barrels at me while i try to get to dry land.