WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is BRiT actually British?

pissed 'n horny

Preferred Parking
Can you answer TheBananna's questions? What is pissed? And why are peeps taking it?
Sure, @ThisIsBananas, pissed, pronounced "pist" is an English word. Often, in U.S. you'll hear it used past tense. Ex: "I have pissed on the floor." The subject here is "I" and the "I" has peed on the floor in the past. Some times people use the word to mean angry, generally referring to something that has made them angry, or "pissed". In some European nations "pissed" is used as an adjective. Ex: "I am pissed" meaning the subject is intoxicated or drunk. But you will also hear "pissed" used this way in the U.S. Our friendly neighbors Canada also use "pissed" to describe their level of intoxication.

Is that helpful?

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Sure, @ThisIsBananas, pissed, pronounced "pist" is an English word. Often, in U.S. you'll hear it used past tense. Ex: "I have pissed on the floor." The subject here is "I" and the "I" has peed on the floor in the past. Some times people use the word to mean angry, generally referring to something that has made them angry, or "pissed". In some European nations "pissed" is used as an adjective. Ex: "I am pissed" meaning the subject is intoxicated or drunk. But you will also hear "pissed" used this way in the U.S. Our friendly neighbors Canada also use "pissed" to describe their level of intoxication.

Is that helpful?
So which "pissed" are you?

Bridgette

|Firestarter|
I didn't think there was strip clubs here in Britain, though. And Brit seems to have an affinity for strippers. :mystery: