WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is BRiT actually British?

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
BRiT is an angry silly person who derails conversations.

Rook

#triggered
@BrIONwoshMunky I'm not sure - the thing that when many people have holdings then held, haven't actually asked. It's silly that some will then but how? You tell me.

No, really, I'll make it simple for you. Take two things then have or when you have two things then three and then you're left with no questions of the how and why of the two giving the fact that if. I think it's premature to assume that several items continue development in or out when all of the deleted scenes don't have several inputs of then.

We've talked about this before and for whatever reason you haven't understood yet. My patience grows thin in explaining this.

This thread isn't locked.
Or is it?
If you have then power of so many, why not supposedly establish then have of if you have or have not? You're so stupid sometimes.
Can you make an Olivia Munn sticker thingy (like the Shroom / Zombie / Veteran?) Pls.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
@BrIONwoshMunky I'm not sure - the thing that when many people have holdings then held, haven't actually asked. It's silly that some will then but how? You tell me.

No, really, I'll make it simple for you. Take two things then have or when you have two things then three and then you're left with no questions of the how and why of the two giving the fact that if. I think it's premature to assume that several items continue development in or out when all of the deleted scenes don't have several inputs of then.

We've talked about this before and for whatever reason you haven't understood yet. My patience grows thin in explaining this.

If you have then power of so many, why not supposedly establish then have of if you have or have not? You're so stupid sometimes.
Can you make an Olivia Munn sticker thingy (like the Shroom / Zombie / Veteran?) Pls.
Yeah, but there was a when. Normally I would be almost really near when those two things seemed to happened but don't. I mean, confidentiality is what keeps you from being then almost always seems to not participate in the same way. If you concentrate then find a way to make the things go your way, it will. Who knows.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I am in need of quality pics to sticker, sticky, I mean stickerize. Please post potential Olivia Munn pics.

It will vaugely resemble Elmer's glue...
Or warm yogurt. Like the Greek ones, with lots of protein.

Yeah, but there was a when. Normally I would be almost really near when those two things seemed to happened but don't. I mean, confidentiality is what keeps you from being then almost always seems to not participate in the same way. If you concentrate then find a way to make the things go your way, it will. Who knows.
Necessarily not. Let's put it this way, if the way is put when you put it: take an apple, have it then eat the core with the other people watching. None - not a single one of the cores, is simply put somewhere to the extent that you expect them not to be. It's...kind of obvious.