Is Christmas overrated?

Is Christmas overrated?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Today I saw on TV a commercial advertising dog food treats as a christmas present for your pet. Holy shit! I see christmas ads everywhere, it's driving me nuts. What the fuck! Dog food ad for christmas! Give me a fucking break! I like the holidays, chilling with the familiy and friends, delicious food, happy kids running around, yes christmas is definitly a good thing. But for fucks sake... Don't you think it's overrated right now, the way they advertise on TV on the streets fucking EVERYWHERE?.. Plus they give you pressure to buy expensive stuff, kids see an 400$ ipod ad and holy shit they want it bad, and if they don't get it they get all mad and become serial killers years later. sigh...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I had to work on T-day night. After I got off of work which was about 4 a.m., I was driving home and the only thing on the damned radio was Chirstmas songs. IT WAS FOUR HOURS AFTER THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS SONGS WERE TAKING OVER THE RADIO. It pisses me off. That and when people put up chirstmas decorations BEFORE Thanksgiving.

bren_lang

Fresh Meat
Christmas is totally overrated!! You are expected to buy everyone something and hope like fucking hell they like it and if they don't they take it back and get what they wanted in the first place so why don't we just give the fucking money to them and let them buy there own shit and then everyone would be happy. It's the thought that counts (BULLSHIT) it's the fucking money you spent that counts to most people. You spend hundreds of dollars that you don't really have and next month you have even more bills to pay cuz you spent so much money on Christmas. FUCK CHRISTMAS IT SUCKS ASS!!!!!!! I say we fucking skip christmas and everyone just go out and buy yourselves something and be done with it :D :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Yeah I got somthin to say about St. Nick
Fuck that hoe he never brought jack shit
No toys, candy canes, just a lump of coal,
So I eat it, cuz there ain't nuttin in the cubbards
So I'll be quick, quick and brief
Alls I need for Christmas is my two front teeth
I got my teeth, kicked out my mouth
I need a few new ones could you help me out
Should of known I guessed I'd show not a steak
No kinda gift I didn't get shit
Some say I was bad but that wasn't it
It's all because, Santas a fat bitch

Santa Claus is a fat bitch
(Santa fuck you cuz your a hoe)
Another year and I ain't got shit
(Another year I ain't get shit)
If I hear him land on my roof
I'm a bust your ass in the too-hoo-hoo-hoo-hooth

For the neighborhood Christmas and everythings whack
Not a creature sturrin but a fuckin rat
I aint hearin jingle bells I aint hearin nuttin
Aint smellin no turkey sure as hell aint no stuffin
All that I payed, wished and prayed
That fat mutha fucka would swing my way
Drop off soldiers and rubber ballz
But I woke up and found some crusty old drawers
Just as I knew it shaft again, and again, and again, and again
Every year I wake up to the same old shit....house
There be no sign of the fat bitch

Santa Claus is a fat bitch

Joe Bruce~
Merry X-mas everyone....Pfffft!

ThePennyDrops

Clitpickle
Just for your information- Jewish people don't think you're going to burn in Hell if you're a Christian. Certainly Christians think other religions (and other Christians, perversely enough) think you will burn in Hell if you haven't seen the light but Judaism doesn't work that way!

And yes Christmas sucks ass!! Yawn yawn yawn is it over yet?

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Im going to beat the shit outta santa clause if i will ever meet him !!! :bomb:

Arrrg fuckin Christmas Time !! The only thing wich is good at christmas are the Fuckin Cakes !!!

Unforgiven

That Guy
I think I posted something about christmas in a drunken stupor once upon a time.

christmas sucks. especially christmas songs

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
The only good thing about the Christmas hype is that Los Straitjackets always go on tour playing surf versions of Christmas songs...which I'll be missing for the second year in a row unfortunately. The day itself is good but I think I'd appreciate Christmas more if it wasn't so hyped up all the rest of the time.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bday and christmas both rule. especially when mines tommorow, and christmas is 2weeks. :thumbsup:

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
Smoke said:
Bday and christmas both rule. especially when mines tommorow, and christmas is 2weeks. :thumbsup:
HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY, SMOKE.........and you're right Christmas and Birthdays are both awesome. I like the fact that Christmas brings people together (that's a gift in itself to me), and birthdays are just cool....my friends never know what kind of crazy shit I have planned for theirs. Surprise parties, embarrassing singing scenes in restaurants (complete w/ cake and candles), gag gifts, and other stuff I've done to my EMS friends that would just take too long to describe....but it was sssssooooo bad! >;-} ....hehehehe

creep

skandalous allstar
way over-rated, my school starting playing christmas tunes at the end of november. Its gets annoying having to sit through 3 minutes of some already overplayed jingle. My schools catholic(four years of religion :thumbsup: ) And we're doing all this stuff on how christmas shouldn't be so commercial. I kind of go along with that, because now people are being brainwashed to buy the most expensive thing just to make someone happy. Don't get me wrong, i love expensive presents but its getting ridiculous.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
EMTPIXIE said:
HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY, SMOKE.........and you're right Christmas and Birthdays are both awesome. I like the fact that Christmas brings people together (that's a gift in itself to me), and birthdays are just cool....my friends never know what kind of crazy shit I have planned for theirs. Surprise parties, embarrassing singing scenes in restaurants (complete w/ cake and candles), gag gifts, and other stuff I've done to my EMS friends that would just take too long to describe....but it was sssssooooo bad! >;-} ....hehehehe
thanks. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Smoke said:
Mine is today.
:rockband:
:beer: :party:
:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.