WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is Eggspectaion MaxPower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I was in the forum, and I saw a picture that looked like it was from MaxPower's gallery. In fact, MaxPower's and Eggspectation's galleries were one and the same. What is going on here? Is it plaigarism, or does Max have more than one account?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
jstager said:
I was in the forum, and I saw a picture that looked like it was from MaxPower's gallery. In fact, MaxPower's and Eggspectation's galleries were one and the same. What is going on here? Is it plaigarism, or does Max have more than one account?
do you mean that some of the pics are the same? or all of them?
And no I'm not Eggspectaion. nor is he/she me

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
no I AM THE GREAT errrrrrrrrrr whats his name again??

no im not actually

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
what the fuck are you talking about? as if max could be copied. they only made one of him, and that one came out, well, you can tell how THAT expirement ended.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Bullshyt!! Don't listen to that fucker,he's got several....

Mr.Newbie,for_farters,ITake"itupdabutt"Offenth-th-th..
MaxPower,MaxPowerPenisImplants,MaxPooper,MaxiPad...umm..
MaxiPoo and Jason,I think....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
well I checked it out, and the two galleries a quite different.

eggspectation: 3 pic total

Me: 52

Perhaps if I was hitting the pipe I may have seen a similarity.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Back off Mr.stager,this little bitch it all mine.

I think he's looking to replace me as your number one " :mfinger: " fan.

Hey Max,dont you mean,"If I[you] was smokin' some pipe"?
Im sure it was just a type-o,but I thought I'd point it out anyhoo.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Whada ya mean "If"?

Wow, Psychedelic. I can actually hear the colors.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Whada ya mean "If"?

Wow, Psychedelic. I can actually hear the colors.
You might want to clarify whose and what manner of "pipe" he is reffering to before you go too far into the conversation.

sin

Clitpickle
dustinzgirl said:
You might want to clarify whose and what manner of "pipe" he is reffering to before you go too far into the conversation.
That could get a little sticky.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Dogbert said:
I don't understand why this is in B&T...
B&T isnt just flaming you can practically post what you want but this way if there is mudslinging there would be no need to go and make a hole new thread it can just start...........................................

jstager said:
What you think now Max, it's not cool when the shoe is on the other foot. When you look like you have 2 accounts!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cubanfuckface said:
What you think now Max, it's not cool when the shoe is on the other foot. When you look like you have 2 accounts!
Im sure he cares. what is with you and that other guy? are you a couple, coworkers, multiple personalities?

dustinzgirl said:
Im sure he cares. what is with you and that other guy? are you a couple, coworkers, multiple personalities?
yo we are just co-workers. he's the sys admin and im the web developer for the the company. He told me about this site and i joined also. He is from Chili and im Cuban. Thats it! But everyone keeps blaming me for shit here that we are the same person. Talk about some Dumbfucks!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cubanfuckface said:
yo we are just co-workers. he's the sys admin and im the web developer for the the company. He told me about this site and i joined also. He is from Chili and im Cuban. Thats it! But everyone keeps blaming me for shit here that we are the same person. Talk about some Dumbfucks!
oh, i thought you guys were lovers.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Cubanfuckface said:
First of all, Chilianfuckface....um....I mean Cubanfuckface, Why was that directed at me? Did I ever say you have 2 accounts? If I wanted to know if someone had 2 accounts, I Would be able to tell. ;)

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

Status
Not open for further replies.