WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Is houston dumb?

Who is the better beneficee from the Orlando/Houston trade.

• Houston benefits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither gains or loses

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Houston is dumb. Sure tmac is good, but so is Steve and cuttino and cato. I think Orlando gets the most out of this one.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Can't help you there because I have no idea who you are talking about. I have never heard of those people, but then again it is the Magic.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Orlando definately got the better end of this deal.

Simply put, Houston got a player who's inexperienced with other talent (Yao is the center of the franchise, after all) and 30 points a game.

They gave up one of the only players to average at least 15 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists in their first three seasons (Steve Francis) and a combined 40 points per game.

Orlando, however, got 40 points per game, Dwight Howard, what's his face (Jameer Nelson? I know the player, not the spelling) and a whole lotta depth.

Orlando is now a playoff team, and the Rockets are now the lakers, except stupider, because they actually gave up good players instead of Vlade Divac.