WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is it just me, or are the ads messed up?

It looks to me like the ads are shown under the first post, and not above it. I'm using a laptop right now so that might be the problem. Just wondering.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
No, I do not think this is a problem. I think they changed it.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
It's the new feature, it appers under for the top to be more sleaker!

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
You can now read the first post without ever having to scroll!

at least that's what I figured it was.

Slacker

Postaholic
They could just put them at the very bottom after the reply button so it would look even sleeker.

Jung

???
Premium
rcarhar said:
lol when you click that there are ads above and below it :p
I was obviously talking about the ads in the threads. I don't get any ads on Imageshack either though.
LiberatioN said:
haha.

jung = owned.

Learn to imageshack.
Linksy said:
They could just put them at the very bottom after the reply button so it would look even sleeker.
I'm pretty sure the point is to put the ads where they are most likely to be viewed. In which case, your idea is a horrible one.

Slacker

Postaholic
I think that was the whole point at putting them at the buttom. I was being sarcastic. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
If you don't like them, then just block them and be done with it.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Or just photoshop it without ads and then give us the link to imageshack with ads all around it.

haha, just messin jung.

i keed, i keed.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
LiberatioN said:
Or just photoshop it without ads and then give us the link to imageshack with ads all around it.

haha, just messin jung.

i keed, i keed.
:cool: