WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is it love? I don't know.

magnolia

Postaholic
Alright, I'm in this relationship. He's a wonderful person. He loves me and treats me well. Like a princess. He helps to lift me up when I'm down and he's always there for me. But for some reason, I'm really struggling with weather I'm truley in love with him. My mom wants me to see other ppl too. She thinks that I should date others even though I'm with my bf becuase he lives far away and she told me that that shouldn't stop you from going out with someone else. (Now, when my mom was dating my dad, she also had two other out of town relationships.) I don't know what to do. I prayed last night for a long time, and this morning I woke up with a revelation that we shouldn't be bf &bgf, just friends. It makes me sad. Also, in a book that I'm reading, the main character married someone she didn't love becuase he was going home and she didn't want to loose her good friend. Is that what I'm doing with him? Am I staying with him because I want that security blanket so to speak? I want to tell him all of this, but it would break his heart. I know that he's going to read this anyway, but I need to know. I need to get this off my chest. I like him as a person and respect and trust him; but is that enough? If we stay together, is he someone that I could spend the rest of my life with and be happy? I don't know. I have so many questions and concerns. Am I really as ready for all of this as I thought that I was?

magnolia said:
Is that what I'm doing with him? Am I staying with him because I want that security blanket so to speak? I want to tell him all of this, but it would break his heart. I know that he's going to read this anyway, but I need to know. I need to get this off my chest. I like him as a person and respect and trust him; but is that enough? If we stay together, is he someone that I could spend the rest of my life with and be happy? I don't know. I have so many questions and concerns. Am I really as ready for all of this as I thought that I was?
These questions you are asking can only be decided by you. You have to evaluate your relationship and see for yourself. Think about wether or not you have fun with him when you are with him, or if you even feel intimacy (spelling error probably).

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Remember boys want whats between your legs, not your ears.....

What do dogs like to do the most????????????????????????
Chase that pussy!!!!!!!!!

anti-movielife

self medicated
TwisT said:
fuck that, girls always pick assholes then complain about it...

honestly magnolia happiness is the only real judge of a relationship...lots of my friends are with people they dont really care about

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
anti-movielife said:
fuck that, girls always pick assholes then complain about it...

honestly magnolia happiness is the only real judge of a relationship...lots of my friends are with people they dont really care about
SURE.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
anti-movielife said:
:rolleyes: holy sarcasm batman
Is your assholizm gettin you layed......Or has it cursed you with the five lil'piggies?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
anti-movielife said:
my assholizm keeps me sane,
while ur bitchiness just repels any and all dank
Still Spankin! Huh, That's too bad

Chris

Sick Bastard
Stop fucking hijacking her thread!

Anyway, as Jeranamo said, you're the only who can answer those questions...you should not spend the rest of your life with him if you do not truly love him...no matter wether that would break his heart, you got to think of your own happiness too, but I cannot read your mind, nor feel your feelings, only your own mind and body can find out wether you truly love him...

Btw, don't go to some old hag to takes twenty bucks to look into a crystalball to tell you your heart doesn't beat for a picture of him

Anyway, good luck

magnolia

Postaholic
Thanks. I honestly don't know how I feel. I want to be with him, but... I wish it were just easier. I almost wish that someone could just tell me that I love him or I don't. Nothing is ever easy and this is just another one of those things I guess.

Ctoit

Tenderony
so if you have to actually put that much effort into figuring out if you love the guy or not............you dont

Ctoit said:
so if you have to actually put that much effort into figuring out if you love the guy or not............you dont
Yeah that's true... good way to put it.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
magnolia said:
Thanks. I honestly don't know how I feel. I want to be with him, but... I wish it were just easier. I almost wish that someone could just tell me that I love him or I don't. Nothing is ever easy and this is just another one of those things I guess.
as ctoit said, if u have to question it, ur probaly not in love, as i said b4 in a previous post like this, "love is never questioned, but merely shown"

Pachyderm

I really did.
If you can't handle the difficulties of a relationship, you'll never be ready. It's not easy. It's not supposed to be easy. It's a difficult test of trust, companionship, and connections among other things. You're boyfriend should be the first you talked to about this subject, you owe it to him. Love can be questioned because it's obtuse and abstract; It's not just shown, so don't believe that. Don't trust things that are just shown to you, you have to feel it too. You're still young, I think you should not exclusively date him, but still date him.

magnolia

Postaholic
He knows how I feel. And as far as being young, I'm not so much younger than you. (I don't mean to sound like I took offence, cuz I didn't.)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
TwisT said:

What do dogs like to do the most????????????????????????
Chase that pussy!!!!!!!!!
your stereotyping men not all men are out for sex dude i could man lots of people over twenty who don't want sex

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
he sounds like a nice guy, tell your mom that you prefer him (if you do) and hopefully she'll understand.

</rant>

Tenderony
magnolia said:
I know that he's going to read this anyway
Not being rude, but if I was him, I'd prefer hearing it from your mouth rather than seeing it publicly discussed on a website.

Good luck with it.

</rant>