WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

is it the end?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
as most of you must know, the last week has gone extremely slowly compared to other weeks, its gotta be one of the slowest ive ever seen, and that sparked a thought in my head and im sure olot of others, is this the beggining of the end? this place has been overrun by noobs and retards and their numbers just keep on growing all the decent posters are leaving or have left e.g. gh we need to make this place better restore it to its peak of greatness, the forum friendly fuckups is just crap now i barely even go in there anymore. now bait and tackle is going down hill! this is bullshit we have to purge this website of noobs and retards. what do you think?

Sektor

Particinator
Haven't been here in a month. People are disappearing now?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well GottaHurt left, and people like For_Starters, Tharuz and Mr. Newbie have come in and just fucked this place up. That should be really hard to do considering this site's name is what the fuck! But they have, the little fuckers need to leave, and GH needs to comeback.

YUCK FOU!!!

Bullshyt said:
Well GottaHurt left, and people like For_Starters, Tharuz and Mr. Newbie have come in and just fucked this place up. That should be really hard to do considering this site's name is what the fuck! But they have, the little fuckers need to leave, and GH needs to comeback.
does anyone hav gh's email address? we should all email him

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Quite a few people have been squelched recently, allowing for that little bit of extra crap not to be here so it may look quieter... The new posts have been consistant and have never dropped off (the site is 4x busier now than it *ever* was) but there has been less 'controversial' things to read.. Instead of posting 5 of these threads, we ought to just post one and try to make this place a much better place to be with suggestions. Though really, most of the time and energy ought to go into just creating new things to talk about which really isn't that difficult since life sure has a boatload of shit that's handed out to most of us. This site is what every one of you make it, and on too many sites people get lazy and just expect everyone else to do the work. Each one of those sites fail.

YUCK FOU e-mailed me tonight about this very subject... Let me share an excerpt from my response:

If old timers have vanished it could be for a variety of reasons and not related to a few newbs... Crap like that happens randomly to people who post up a storm and just vanish on every site I'm on.. Of course, if they left because of idiots joining (and never even wrote me a LETTER on the subject), well that's stupid. If you have a favorite pool hall, or beach hangout and a bunch of fucknuts start hanging out there you just don't leave like a defeatist wanker, you fight for the site you believe in. *shrug* They have to expect that idiots will join anywhere they go, but it's my feeling that this place is run the best as can be expected during the random onslaught of idiots that will visit from time to time. We've tightened up our rules a little in the last 3-4 months we've been live so I don't see it being as *bad* as we had it there for a few weeks...

YUCK FOU!!!

good point

hmmmmmm okay now thats something i cant defend on, i mean this is a little different as the idiots just come in here and post stupid threadsfilling them up so there is no point in being here if theres nothing decent to talk about thats what im getting at i mean really who wants to know how gay kirvett really is? HONESTLY its just sad to see stupid threads like that but i apreceate that you replied to my email. thanx

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
YUCK FOU!!! said:
does anyone hav gh's email address? we should all email him
Tried that. didn't work... GH is on a vacation and we shall see if he ever returns to grace us with his presense. BUt really, although i miss the guy (becuase of his fucking hilarious and bright comebacks), he wasn't a god or anything. I still say that instead of people always complianing of how the level of this site has gone down, they should strive to bring it back. In fact, i think that this thread could almost be labeled as one of the space wasting, post increasing threads. Yes. Things are slow. Things have sliped alittle. Things need to be relighted. So!!! Stop bitching about it, and talk about something worth talking about.

magnolia

Postaholic
I shouldn't talk cuz I say some of the gayest stuff on here, but I agree that we should try to pick up the quality of the posts. I do like that there are some really intruiging posts out there like in the politics section and the great debate. It may be slow, but I'm still spending my time here trying to hit onto something to bring a little spark back.

Sektor

Particinator
YUCK FOU!!! said:
mate i hate to break it to you but ur a little behiend the times.
Sorry. I just haven't been here in about two months.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
This place would be normal again if we got rid of the stupid kids on this site. And every mature person here knows who I am talking about.

is it really that bad? maybe its just because the sun is shyning and poeple go out do stuff.

magnolia

Postaholic
Bullshyt said:
This place would be normal again if we got rid of the stupid kids on this site. And every mature person here knows who I am talking about.
amen!

Buyuu

Man of Valor
YUCK FOU!!! said:
as most of you must know, the last week has gone extremely slowly compared to other weeks, its gotta be one of the slowest ive ever seen, and that sparked a thought in my head and im sure olot of others, is this the beggining of the end? this place has been overrun by noobs and retards and their numbers just keep on growing all the decent posters are leaving or have left e.g. gh we need to make this place better restore it to its peak of greatness, the forum friendly fuckups is just crap now i barely even go in there anymore. now bait and tackle is going down hill! this is bullshit we have to purge this website of noobs and retards. what do you think?
I think we need more people to come here, and some moderators to remove the fucking assholes who post like idiots. :|

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I won't say names(For_Starters, Mr. Newbie and Tharuz)

Well yes I will

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Damn...where the hell is GH?? Man, he had to hook up with a hotie. He'll drop by... He's like Jebus~ but can still play the piano.