Headlines Is it time to get out of crypto?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely And Deadly
People are losing their money on crypto. Everybody treated it like a get rich quick scheme instead of providing any value from it, so it's dying off.

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
Think of it like a giant ponzi scheme and then everything makes sense.

But then the question becomes why? So then look at the global financial system and the desire of bankrupt governments to control value through the use of digital manipulation. If the new currency is 100% digital and controlled by a central authority (be that an exchange or the FED) then values can be manipulated purely with information.

The block chain is basically the mythical component that props up the religion of digital currency. To this day no one can reasonably explain what the blockchain actually is, how it works or why its valuable.

Initially the idea was to create an alternative to government fiat that couldn't be stolen from. But I think crypto has had more billions stolen and siezed than all of the banking industry combined.

Then... get this... crypto is only ever valued in fiat. I'm pretty sure all this was, was a giant version of the notorious gaming token gimmicks of gambling apps and micro transaction games.

Tons of people got rich, and almost none of them were the average person.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I never understood the "value" of crypto. It all seems like bullshit to me.
It is bullshit and that is why I say fuck you to EVERYONE! Oh my fucking God it pisses me off that I didn't make that initial investment of a God damned hundo when bit coin was unknown.

Fuck.

FUCK ALLAYEW!

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
Crypto is doing so great the government wants to get in on it. And as we all know when government gets involved things just get waaaaay better.