WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

is it true?

MsPunK

Tenderony
Do you think its true that love comes when you least expect it? cos i think im trying to hard :confused:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yes, i do, why do you ask? trying to get a guy to like you?
I think maybe it is probably that way, how most people say 'when you least except it' Good things come to people who wait. Apperantly they say lol :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
MsPunK said:
Do you think its true that love comes when you least expect it? cos i think im trying to hard :confused:
Probably so, because when you are not looking, you are actuallly being yourself instead of trying to impress some guy.
I certinly was not looking for a wife when I found mine, yet somehow we ended up together.

MsPunK

Tenderony
well i just got cheated on by my stupid long term boyfriend and hes with her now.. and im trying to work out if ill ever love again :lol:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
MsPunK said:
well i just got cheated on by my stupid long term boyfriend and hes with her now.. and im trying to work out if ill ever love again :lol:
Trust me, you can get over anything life chucks at you..