WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is it worth being punished to tape hello.jpg (Goatse) on my fridge?

Should Descent post Goatse on his fridge along with the other pictures *SEE BELOW*?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Currently we have the Photoshop of Bush Sr. and Jr. fishing in Katrina on my fridge. As well as a naked censored pic of an 800-lb. woman my mom taped up to remind us "not to eat us out of house and home." It's actually not repulsive at all in it's current form. Guests actually laugh at it.

Should I put Goatse on there or not? Maximum ownage. I could be grounded for a few days, but do you think it's worth it
?

Jung

???
Premium
I think you should be banned... from life.

Your fascination with goatse is shocking, to say the least.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
junglizm said:

:rotflmao:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
the best kind of shock sites only exist in RL

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
have you ever seen an ass tulip?

I think the better question is, why would you put up goatse on your fridge?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
is this to draw attention to the avatar you've had the past few weeks?
we noticed..
but you see things like goatse really aren't that shocking once you've been out and about a lil' while..

*boring void anecdote imminent*

i was on a train in india, one of those long trips (20+ hrs) and i was bored.. we were tootling along through some villages when we suddenly stopped, people started looking out of the windows, i took a peek.. there were legs sticking out from under the train right under my window.. so i got out and took a better look, an old farmer whose eyesight/hearing was probably failing him had tried crossing the tracks and got hit by the train.. it wasn't my first dead body sighting but this one was unique.. the head had popped, his brain had been ejected whole.. and his head was like a deflated balloon..his skull was everywhere.. the only other thing wrong with him was one amputated leg..
it was surreal.. you could almost sense his soul lingering, confused.. the train driver sauntered back to see, lit a cigarette..
then the crowd from the village came, his friends, his family, his new widow.. screaming, the worst screaming..
someone from the train told me to get back on quick, the driver ran back to the engine.. i was the only westerner there and was at a language disadvantage, but they told me that the train was leaving immediately, before the stone throwing starts, before the villagers set fire to it..

that was shocking.. goatse's just a picture..

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
christmas.jpg is where's its at

Jung

???
Premium
Moving to B&T for all berating due.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
descent..

(yeah i know.. i get andre the giant to do my flaming for me..)

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:

:lol:

No fascination, I've always been a bit of a prankster and a dick.

I'm thinking of rotten egg stinkbombs powered by firecrackers for halloween, complete with glowsticks and dry ice so you can see if "the woft is coming."

Descent

Hella Constipated
void said:
is this to draw attention to the avatar you've had the past few weeks?
we noticed..
but you see things like goatse really aren't that shocking once you've been out and about a lil' while..

*boring void anecdote imminent*

i was on a train in india, one of those long trips (20+ hrs) and i was bored.. we were tootling along through some villages when we suddenly stopped, people started looking out of the windows, i took a peek.. there were legs sticking out from under the train right under my window.. so i got out and took a better look, an old farmer whose eyesight/hearing was probably failing him had tried crossing the tracks and got hit by the train.. it wasn't my first dead body sighting but this one was unique.. the head had popped, his brain had been ejected whole.. and his head was like a deflated balloon..his skull was everywhere.. the only other thing wrong with him was one amputated leg..
it was surreal.. you could almost sense his soul lingering, confused.. the train driver sauntered back to see, lit a cigarette..
then the crowd from the village came, his friends, his family, his new widow.. screaming, the worst screaming..
someone from the train told me to get back on quick, the driver ran back to the engine.. i was the only westerner there and was at a language disadvantage, but they told me that the train was leaving immediately, before the stone throwing starts, before the villagers set fire to it..

that was shocking.. goatse's just a picture..
:sick:

That's fucking sad and disgusting.

And I personally forgot I had my Goatse avatar still on. When i say I don't have the time to post here much anymore, I mean it.

Last edited by a moderator:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
junglizm said:

shocking, i'd say the fetish is unnerving....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
Currently we have the Photoshop of Bush Sr. and Jr. fishing in Katrina on my fridge. As well as a naked censored pic of an 800-lb. woman my mom taped up to remind us "not to eat us out of house and home." It's actually not repulsive at all in it's current form. Guests actually laugh at it.

Should I put Goatse on there or not? Maximum ownage. I could be grounded for a few days, but do you think it's worth it
?
NO. And its not about bieng cool or free or whatever. Its just foul and rude. I alsot think having a pic of an 800 pd woman as a family joke falls within those lines.

PS: I would make you eat the picture, if it were on my fridge.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Can anyone tell me wtf is Goatse, I'm not sure if I want to find out by myself on google pictures..

edit: Nevermind. /Quit life, You sick fuck.

Descent

Hella Constipated
dustinzgirl said:
NO. And its not about bieng cool or free or whatever. Its just foul and rude. I alsot think having a pic of an 800 pd woman as a family joke falls within those lines.

PS: I would make you eat the picture, if it were on my fridge.

That's my whole fucking point, shithead!

What was I gonna put on the fridge? A picture of CL in a bunny suit?

RageAgainst said:
Can anyone tell me wtf is Goatse, I'm not sure if I want to find out by myself on google pictures..

edit: Nevermind. /Quit life, You sick fuck.
:lol::rotflmao::lol:

Oh God, I wish I had a laugh chronometer right now.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:

That's my whole fucking point, shithead!

What was I gonna put on the fridge? A picture of CL in a bunny suit?

:lol::rotflmao::lol:

Oh God, I wish I had a laugh chronometer right now.
CL in a bunny suit........i like it....now, how do I get him to do it?

Look, Im not trying to tell you what to do, Im just saying that it would not fly in my house. It is gross and not funny at all. I would not put it on the fridge, and I dont think doing so makes you rebellious, it just makes you gross.

But, were I you, I would take down the 800 pound woman and replace it with a list of healthy foods...nuts and berries and shit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.