is it wrong

wocket

pocket pal
As long as you're not leading that person on, and as long as it remains innocent, then yes, flirting is fine.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do you people think its wrong to have a boyfriend but then flirt with someone else?

do u have a ring on ur finger?........if not shit u can flirt with whom ever u choose but dont be a whore

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
I'd make sure your boyfriend isn't around.

If I saw my girlfriend flirting with some other guy, I wouldn't be too happy.

Fugly

Tenderony
Your 15.........if your not the center of attention then your life comes crashing down like the berlin wall. If flirting is how you do it then knock yourself out. Who the fuck cares?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i think the problem of girls wanting to flirt is a sign of an even bigger problem...they arent satisfied with the amount of or the quality of the attention that their boyfriend is paying to them. from a guys point of view...if a girl is flirting she either wants something or is interested in pursuing a relationship (just a euphemism, i think you know what guys want)...if thats not the reason girls do it, then we have some seriously fucked mis-understandings....if you mean just talking to a guy and joking around, thats one thing...but when you start touching each other and making sexual comments, a guy doesnt want to "innocently" flirt with you...when you confront them about it, they'll tell you it was all innocent, but trust me ladies...if you give this same guy half a chance to hit it, he wouldnt hesitate....girlfriend, boyfriend it doesnt matter.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
bigck3000 said:
i think the problem of girls wanting to flirt is a sign of an even bigger problem...they arent satisfied with the amount of or the quality of the attention that their boyfriend is paying to them. from a guys point of view...if a girl is flirting she either wants something or is interested in pursuing a relationship (just a euphemism, i think you know what guys want)...if thats not the reason girls do it, then we have some seriously fucked mis-understandings....if you mean just talking to a guy and joking around, thats one thing...but when you start touching each other and making sexual comments, a guy doesnt want to "innocently" flirt with you...when you confront them about it, they'll tell you it was all innocent, but trust me ladies...if you give this same guy half a chance to hit it, he wouldnt hesitate....girlfriend, boyfriend it doesnt matter.
Woah hehe, now that I see it, I must be the only girl from my friend's group that doesn't flirt with other guys when I'm in a relationship.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think its not that harmful as you don't lead them on, and welcome to wtf, krayz, fucker. :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
actingsmylife said:
Do you people think its wrong to have a boyfriend but then flirt with someone else?

depends on the intensity of the relationship. I dont flirt because I love my man. He doesnt flirt because he loves me. and if he did, I would show mags pics of how to torture a guy. Now, if you have just been dating and making out for a few weeks, then whatever. but you need to decide what kind of girl you want to be.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
flirting's ok if it leads nowhere. But once you start flirting and you feel something for that person, then you need to stop.

I was once a good flirter back in the day... :rolleyes: LOL

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
depends on the intensity of the relationship. I dont flirt because I love my man. He doesnt flirt because he loves me. and if he did, I would show mags pics of how to torture a guy. Now, if you have just been dating and making out for a few weeks, then whatever. but you need to decide what kind of girl you want to be.
well said

MsPunK

Tenderony
what about this one

ok.. what about this... is it wrong for my bf (of two years on n off) to go out to the pub and generally kiss the ass of the girl (one of my best friend for years) he kissed and got turned down by when we were apart? n also my mate isnt even talkin to me anymore AS SOON as we started goin out.

id really appreciate some help on this
--k--

also this is a mature relationship weve bin throught hella lot together n love eachother.. or i love him.. i know he loves me but meh im PMT

whitetrash

Banned - What an Asshat!
actingsmylife said:
of course its wrong slut. you want your cake and eat it 2. your just after all the cocks you can get, arent you. whats your number agian?

hy565

Hoodrat
for me i think its ok..unless you two are in a serious relationship or married..that would be too much..dont let your boyfriend catch u though...it really hurts...so better not do it..instead ask your bf to spend more time with you...then u will have no time to flirt with other ppl :D

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I think flirting for women is some kind of uncontrollable reflex, they all do it, and none of them can help it. Kinda like guys looking at other women. :p