WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is like I am married with two BITCHES!!!!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well.. so my two sisters moved in with me... Now my piece and quiet is all GONE to SHIT!!!

I feel like I just got married, but not with one BITCH, but TWO! I have to deal with all of their shit... take the trash out.. change my TV... use my computer and fuck it all up... they even brought their DOG along...

I know I am suppose to help them out... but how the fuck can i keep on living like this?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
boo fucking hoo...deal with it...tell them the rules of the house and tell them to fuck off

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
ChilianFuckFace said:
Well.. so my two sisters moved in with me... Now my piece and quiet is all GONE to SHIT!!!

I feel like I just got married, but not with one BITCH, but TWO! I have to deal with all of their shit... take the trash out.. change my TV... use my computer and fuck it all up... they even brought their DOG along...

I know I am suppose to help them out... but how the fuck can i keep on living like this?
Send me a picture of both of them and I'll let you know if I can take them off your hands. :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
boo fucking hoo...deal with it...tell them the rules of the house and tell them to fuck off
I am dealing with it... thank you for your useless comments!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Send me a picture of both of them and I'll let you know if I can take them off your hands. :D
Great... will do... I just hope you are ready for some major BITCHING!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
I am dealing with it... thank you for your useless comments!
your very fuckin' welcome...........fucktard................

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
Kinda hard for them to bitch if you keep their mouths busy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Lexx_D said:
Kinda hard for them to bitch if you keep their mouths busy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
dude what the fuck......thats wrong

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
Skyline-Cobra said:
dude what the fuck......thats wrong
How is that wrong. That all keep them quite for awhile. :thumbsup:

You have to keep them entertained so they won’t start bitching. :p

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lexx_D said:
Hmm... you need glasses!! they are my sisters... maybe you are NASTY that way... but I am not!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:

Well, hopefully you are not banging your sisters, that would be gross.
Yes, women are insane, I admit that. And often controlling and illogical. But, the good thing about being married is that you can get laid every night, and you dont have to wrap your winker.

And waaaa that you have to take the trash out. that is what men do. it is your duty.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Well, hopefully you are not banging your sisters, that would be gross.
Yes, women are insane, I admit that. And often controlling and illogical. But, the good thing about being married is that you can get laid every night, and you dont have to wrap your winker.

And waaaa that you have to take the trash out. that is what men do. it is your duty.
Nooo WAY in hell would I bang my sisters... thats just gross as you stated...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
How is that wrong. That all keep them quite for awhile. :thumbsup:

You have to keep them entertained so they won’t start bitching. :p
don't hurt um

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Nooo WAY in hell would I bang my sisters... thats just gross as you stated...
I kinda figured that, I was just fucking with you dude. Oh, and ya know, if you just tell your sisters that they are stressing you out, they should be cool with it and help you out a bit more. I have 5 sisters, and I cant stand a single one of them. Im the oldest, so I spent a lot of time with my dad and brother.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I just dont want them to feel unconfortable while they stay in my house... but I guess I ask them nicely to kinda chill a little bit...

I do hope they get better jobs and move out soon..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
I just dont want them to feel unconfortable while they stay in my house... but I guess I ask them nicely to kinda chill a little bit...

I do hope they get better jobs and move out soon..
tell them to follow your rules...not theirs yours

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
tell them to follow your rules...not theirs yours
That was my problem.. i didnt put any rules when they first moved in, now is like they own the place!

I guess i can make rules up and post them on the fridge! see how it works..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
That was my problem.. i didnt put any rules when they first moved in, now is like they own the place!

I guess i can make rules up and post them on the fridge! see how it works..
see i'm not a dumbass i just think that you and cuban are the same people