WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is money the best thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I saying!? Of coarse it is! Any thing worth doing is worth doing for cash. And any dumb fuck who thinks other wise can go to hell like the commy bastard he is!!!!!!!!! :p

Boycott

Soul Doubt
uhh? What was the point of this post? That people who don't like money are communists? Or that you're a huge fucking n00b that doesn't know how to make a decent post and decides they can just post lame shit like this on B&T anytime they please?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
PandaMania said:
Wow...

Simply wow...

I mean damn. That's the best you could do.

I feel... sorry for you.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
deadcat said:
What am I saying!? Of coarse it is! Any thing worth doing is worth doing for cash. And any dumb fuck who thinks other wise can go to hell like the commy bastard he is!!!!!!!!! :p
fucking commies

Jugular

volatile
This thread has inspired me to jump into bed. This is my last post for the evening. Good Night WTF.com!

Actually I'm gonna play some recently rented Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Then I will go to bed.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
you mean "commie."
Oh my fucking god!
The great morelos comes back from the great beyond in order to correct n00b spelling.

How ya been fucker!?

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
How ya been fucker!?
not bad at all. i spent the summer travelling and wasting money, and now i'm back and getting back into the swing of things for the new school year. they offered me a permanent position, which i took for the job security. i've been working on a bunch of random stuff -- a custom carpc, a router / firewall / file-server / web server / e-mail server in a half-cubic-foot wooden case.

i'm a homeowner now, and over the summer i kicked out my gf, but i'm considering asking her back because i do very much adore her company. outside of all these things, i'm only back because i heard good news about the site; if it turns out to be false, you can count on me disappearing again.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nope. She's gone.

Pssst! You may want to fix your quote before Max tries to correct your engrish spelig.
[qoute=maxpower]How ya been fucker!?
:p :thumbsup:

Welcome back.

the news was false, sorry to burst your bubble man but it was. been a lot of bad gossip goin around as of late, so ignore it all. welcome back whoever you are, we missed you!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
deadcat said:
I hate money and the capitalist society we live in. Yes I am a commie. Eat dick.

tzedek

Original Member
::wave:: Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.