WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

is my friend gay?

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
well one day i went to my friends house when i got there hes mum said " he is in his room go walk in " and i did ONLY TO FIND HIM DANCING TO BACKSTREET BOYS does this make him gay?

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Nah not necessarily. it just means he's got really bad taste. ...REALLY bad taste. I wonder if there's professional help for those closet boy band fans?

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Bitch said:
Nah not necessarily. it just means he's got really bad taste. ...REALLY bad taste. I wonder if there's professional help for those closet boy band fans?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL DONT WORRY I TOLD EVERY ONE HE GETS BAGGED REGULARLY

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Not really... But like Bitch said.. There has to be theorpy right? I mean there's support groups for everything now-adays. :D

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
You know what? So fucking what if he was.

I've never met a gay man who liked the backstreet boys. Maybe wanted to fuck one of them, but not listen to their music. I think he's straight dude.

There's a guy at my work that likes the Backstreet Boys, has all their CD's, and can even dance some of the dances they do in the videos. He's very straight and is even a homophobe, which I strongly dislike. However, he also likes rap, so that just shows how poor his taste is without liking Backstreet Boys, IMO.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
squeeze_me said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL DONT WORRY I TOLD EVERY ONE HE GETS BAGGED REGULARLY
Thats kind of fucked up, I mean why bag someone for thier music tastes?

Unless it is rap....

BTW on a note, Cody who is in the cubicle next to me is uber-religious 7th day, listens to hip hop and rap all the time, and I can here it under my music, which he calls "devil music" so, half the time I get so annoyed I just turn my music off because you can NOT listen to metal/punk with hip hop and sisco (SP?) faggot undertones. Cool thing is, my manager agrees with me...he is a pretty cool guy and has "rebel" tattoed on his knuckles...lol...anyways....he makes cody turn his music down all the time.....and lets me turn mine up!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
This thread made me laugh. :thumbsup:

I agree with BklynCannonball.

This bring up another question. What if he is gay? Then what? Are you going to stop being friends with him because he is gay? Who cares if someone is gay or not. Why judge someone for their preferences.

:confused:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ask him if you can put your mouth on his wang.
That's a sure fire way to your answer.

Good luck.

meh_it_all said:
Not really... But like Bitch said.. There has to be theorpy right? I mean there's support groups for everything now-adays. :D
Theorpy?

Never heard of it. I'll take 2. :happysad:

My brother used to listen to bsb, because my sister listened to them and he apparently thought they were cool.

That was 10 years ago.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i'm definitive when i say it doesn't make him gay. that crappy music is designed to sell by permeating into someone's mind and getting stuck there. the long-range vision of the folks who produce this drivel is that every time anyone hears the 'hook' from one of these songs they'll send the producers

so he's not gay, but i pity him for allowing himself to be victimized by their catchy, hopelessly talentless, "music."

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
lol i was just asking coz i reckon backstreet boys are the biggest fag wads out

morelos

lexicon incognito
you must never have seen "village people."

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
gehtfuct said:
Ask him if you can put your mouth on his wang.
That's a sure fire way to your answer.

Good luck.

lol well im gonna try the "wang test"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If he says yes, well, you might want to start playing some BackStreet Boys.

Boy bands wont nessisarilly mean that he's gay, it just means that he's got piss poor taste in music. By my standards, anyway. Insist that he needs to listen to some TOOL or some Mudvayne. That'll learn him.

If not...enjoy your peter sandwich. :D :thumbsup:

ericman123

CEO of the internet
squeeze_me said:
lol well im gonna try the "wang test"
Was this thread made due to your excitment that he might be gay or in response to your homophobia? Your eagerness to perform the wang test is the only reason I ask this.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm sure Squeeze was being sarcastic...somewhat.
Keep the rib-poking down to the minimum in Chit-Chat. Yes, I think it's funny as well- but the WTF God's will eat your ass if it carries on outside of B&T for too long. Play with your peter here at your own risk. You have been informed.