WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Is my mother a bitch?

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Ok my summer has been shit this year. First of all we got a new football coach who makes us go workout at 6 everymorning, so that blows. OK but anyways, my mom hates my girlfriend so I get to see her mabey once a week. So about half way though the summer i got pissed off and started skipping around 2-3 workouts a week to go see her. Well last Tuesday I skipped workout to go see her and it was around 8:15 and I was about to leave, and I'm layin on my g/f's bed and my mother calls and shes like "where ya at" so as i said i was bout to leave so i was like "on my way to get something to eat". So then all she says is, "No your not your sitting in her house." So i look out the window and theres my bitch mother standing in her driveway looking right at her window...WTF does she just randomly drive to her house to see if im there. So I drive home and the bitch is following me and I get in the house and she just says, "keys and cell phone, oh and by the way i hope you enjoyed her cuz you can't see her anymore." So by this time im pissed cuz we are in a very serious relationship and I almost have enough money for the ring. So now my g/f moved to New Orleans to live with her mom cuz the only reason she was stayin here was for me, so now we have to do the long distance shit...so what do you think, is my mom a bitch?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
is your mom a bitch....well id say yea..but then again 2 sides to every story

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
Hypertron said:
Ok my summer has been shit this year. First of all we got a new football coach who makes us go workout at 6 everymorning, so that blows. OK but anyways, my mom hates my girlfriend so I get to see her mabey once a week. So about half way though the summer i got pissed off and started skipping around 2-3 workouts a week to go see her. Well last Tuesday I skipped workout to go see her and it was around 8:15 and I was about to leave, and I'm layin on my g/f's bed and my mother calls and shes like "where ya at" so as i said i was bout to leave so i was like "on my way to get something to eat". So then all she says is, "No your not your sitting in her house." So i look out the window and theres my bitch mother standing in her driveway looking right at her window...WTF does she just randomly drive to her house to see if im there. So I drive home and the bitch is following me and I get in the house and she just says, "keys and cell phone, oh and by the way i hope you enjoyed her cuz you can't see her anymore." So by this time im pissed cuz we are in a very serious relationship and I almost have enough money for the ring. So now my g/f moved to New Orleans to live with her mom cuz the only reason she was stayin here was for me, so now we have to do the long distance shit...so what do you think, is my mom a bitch?

You know what tell ur mom she a stupid bitch who doesn't give a shit about you and that she doesn't care about you. Then scare the shit outta her by packin some shit in a backpack and crash at a friend's house for a few days then come back and see wut happens. I would advise that if your mom would throw you outta the house not to do this cause then you mightbecome homeless and that would suck ass but ya your mom is a BIG FAT BITCH

Hmm.. let's see here..

Is your mom a bitch?

Well, the case you've laid before the jury is this...

- Your mother doesn't like your girlfriend.
- Due to your mother not liking your girlfriend, you were only able to visit once a week, or so.
- Tired of not seeing the gf, you skip out on football practice to go visit the woman
- Your mother stalks you and then brings down the hammer by demanding your cell phone and car keys.

I suspect you believe most people here will agree with you. Sadly, you're probably correct. Let me lay out the case from my perspective.

- Poor you - you have to deal with a new football coach that is serious about getting his team in shape.
- Your mother doesn't like the girl you're seeing (probably because she - your mother - is an adult and can see something in the girl that is just wrong).
- You only see your girlfriend once a week or so - why is that? Does your mother only allow short visits, or were you sneaking the once a week visits in when Mom wasn't around?
- You decide to ditch a few football practices to go to the girlfriends.
- Your mother, fed up with suspicion and distrust, follows you to the girlfriend's house
- Outside the GF's place your mother calls your cell phone - giving you one last chance to be straight with her.
- You lie to your mom. Sure, you may have been intending to leave the GF's to go get food, but be honest (at least with yourself) you had no intention of telling your mother your exact whereabouts.
- Your mother follows you to your house, then confiscates your keys and cell phone - punishment for lying and disobeying her
- Your mother also tells you the GF is off limits - also due to the lying (see a pattern here, chief?)

Okay, point is - teenagers constantly complain that they want to be treated as adults. Teens want to be able to make their own decissions, and want more freedom. That's a natural part of life. Problem is - when you want to have the world given to you, but don't expect to pay for it. Part of being a responsible adult is being honest. Lie to your mom - lose your car. Lie to your mom - lose your cell phone. Lie to your mom - lose the girl.

I give your mom mad props for knocking you down a few pegs. You may think she's a total bitch, but she's trying to teach you some lessons. I suspect she's playing catch up - otherwise you probably would've had a little more respect for your mother in the first place.

Oh, and I presume you're in high school. Save your money - don't get a ring. I don't care how serious you think you are. You're too fucking young. Wait and see how the long distance treats your relationship.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Okay i see your point but I've done nothing for her not to trust me or my g/f. Whats happening is I am having to pay for my sisters mistakes. Shes 21 and is married and has a kid, she was pregnant 3 months before she got married and thus i get no freedom what so ever.

Hypertron said:
Okay i see your point but I've done nothing for her not to trust me or my g/f. Whats happening is I am having to pay for my sisters mistakes. Shes 21 and is married and has a kid, she was pregnant 3 months before she got married and thus i get no freedom what so ever.
That'll happen. And as for not doing anything for her not to trust you - umm... where did you tell your mom you were the other morning? I rest my case.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
badassmtbiker said:
That'll happen. And as for not doing anything for her not to trust you - umm... where did you tell your mom you were the other morning? I rest my case.
she didn't trust me before i lied to her

shep75

Tenderony
Hypertron said:
your mother might be a bich, but you are living under her roof. if you don't like it, move the fuck out kid since youre an "adult." like a pussy whipped little boy, you skipped your workouts to see your girlfriend. if i was your coach, i would make you empty your locker and kick you off the team. saving for a ring huh? if youre in high school, you have no business getting married pal. grow up. :mfinger:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
shep, fuck you and go to hell...my coach was pissed that i skipped and he ran my ass off for it, he can't afford to kick me off the team considering im one of the best lineman we have. and no where in this whole thread have i ever claimed to be an "adult" thats just a word it don't mean shit, i know a ton of "adults" that are less mature than i am...so once again go to hell asshole

shep75

Tenderony
Hypertron said:
shep, fuck you and go to hell...my coach was pissed that i skipped and he ran my ass off for it, he can't afford to kick me off the team considering im one of the best lineman we have. and no where in this whole thread have i ever claimed to be an "adult" thats just a word it don't mean shit, i know a ton of "adults" that are less mature than i am...so once again go to hell asshole
cry me a river you fucking baby. you whipped little zit faced punk. your mom might be a bitch, but, she caught your dumb ass red handed and now your fucked. any good coach would have booted your pussy whipped ass for skipping workouts to be with your girlfriend.

shep75

Tenderony
Hypertron said:

i would like to shake your mom's hand for keeping your punk ass in line. maybe your dad needs to whoop your butt or something. it seems to me that you are a fucking crybaby. boo-fucking-hoo ya little girl. i'll bet that youre just the water boy anyways and that you need to grow up you little pussy. :mfinger: i'll bet your slut already has another man anyways. i think his name is billy bob. grow up :mfinger:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
lol...you had to make to posts for that one...what did you have to think of a good comeback? And no im not the water boy, im the starting right offensive tackle. And im not zit faced you cocksucker. Go chase around trashy women and engage in some fornication and relieve everyone here of you stupidity.

Stevo the Human

I of Stevo's Stuff am D:
Wtf!!!!

OK, your mom is not just a bitch, but an obsessive-compulsive, borderline freak! WTF is she doing near your girlfriend's house! with that kind of mother, I'd friggin' keep my distance if I can!

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Stevo the Human said:
OK, your mom is not just a bitch, but an obsessive-compulsive, borderline freak! WTF is she doing near your girlfriend's house! with that kind of mother, I'd friggin' keep my distance if I can!
i would keep my distance but i kinda live in her house, and if i leave and take a car, which i can't because i don't have any keys, she would call the police and report the car stolen so i would go to jail, she did it to my sister when she was 19

shep75

Tenderony
Hypertron said:
i would keep my distance but i kinda live in her house, and if i leave and take a car, which i can't because i don't have any keys, she would call the police and report the car stolen so i would go to jail, she did it to my sister when she was 19

your mom should give you the belt. ha ha ha!

Pachyderm

I really did.
Hypertron, Don't encourage Shep to fornicate, he'll just pollute the gene pool, and his offspring will start the same stupid threads as he does. :thumbsdn: :kickcan: