WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines is oral sex not sex?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you keep hearing this argument, that it isn't cheating if you only have oral sex with someone.. but now kids are claiming to still be virgins after having oral sex.. :confused:

it's called oral sex. i guess they are just in denial..

What students say sex means to them

Opinions varied widely in a Kinsey Institute study of 599 college students from 29 states were asked: "Would you say you've had sex with someone if the first intimate behavior you engaged in was ..." Percentages who said yes for selected behaviors:

Deep kissing

Women
2.9%

Men
1.4%
You touch person's genitals

Women
11.6%

Men
17.1%
Person touches your genitals

Women
12.2%

Men
19.2%
Oral contact with a person's genitals

Women
37.3%

Men
43.7%
Oral contact with your genitals

Women
37.7%

Men
43.9%
Intercourse

Women
99.7%

Men
99.2%

Source: Sanders, S.A. and Reinisch, J.M. (1999) "WOULD YOU SAY YOU HAD SEX IF?"; Journal of American Medical Association
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2005-10-19-teens-technical-virginity_x.htm

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
it depends on your defintion, do you go by just coitus, or do you go furhter to include anything that involves the stimulation of the genitalia? i would go with the latter

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
WizardlyFriend said:
it depends on your defintion, do you go by just coitus, or do you go furhter to include anything that involves the stimulation of the genitalia? i would go with the latter
if i cum inside someone, that's sex..
if i try to cum inside someone and have got to the part where they are sucking it or sat on it, that's sex..

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
LOL oral sex with another girl is cheating, period. Anything involving physical intimacy is cheating, I'm sure if my girl found me just cuddling with another girl I'd be fucked (not in the good way)..

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
It all gets a bit hazey when gay sex gets into the equation.

In a preivious thread, anal wasnt classed as sex. Dildos being used by the other partner wasnt discussed. So, is it possible to lose your viginity in a gay relationship?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i asked my wife..
oral sex isn't 'sex' enough to lose your virginity..
it is 'sex' enough to be cheating..

she said something about cheating being a betrayal of intimacy, and losing your virginity being something that can result in pregnancy..
i zoned out as i was too busy staring at her tits..

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
lol. I agree, tits are mesmer...I mean anything intimate with another is classed as cheating.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
i agree with your wife void, oral=enough to cheat, but not enough to lose virginity.well to me anyways.

void said:
i asked my wife..
oral sex isn't 'sex' enough to lose your virginity..
it is 'sex' enough to be cheating..

she said something about cheating being a betrayal of intimacy, and losing your virginity being something that can result in pregnancy..
i zoned out as i was too busy staring at her tits..
A woman is considered not to have lost her virginity until her hymen has been broken, which is usually caused by the tearing of a guy's penis jamming into the woman repeatedly. It's like the definition of rape: if there's no insertion there's no rape, and no loss of virginity. So, I'd have to agree with your wife.

Jung

???
Premium
Piro said:
lol. I agree, tits are mesmer...I mean anything intimate with another is classed as cheating.
Mesmer? I think you mean misnomer.

"Sex" is an compendious way of saying sexual intercourse; everything else is foreplay.

kindbud

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Mesmer? I think you mean misnomer.
he meant mesmerizing, and i agree...i love 'em.

ever just thought about the shape of boobs, a good ass, a good mid-drift, the small of a back...just as shapes. how did we get programmed to love that stuff...don't get me wrong, i do, but not sure what the shapes have to do with it. i just know i love em.

i have heard about exotic carmakers using similar curves to draw us to their cars. i followed a ferrari maranello today for a few miles and could not stop staring at its ass.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
void said:
if i cum inside someone, that's sex..
if i try to cum inside someone and have got to the part where they are sucking it or sat on it, that's sex..
How's about distance shots? Do those count?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
The holy book of Webster states in sex definition 8. to have sex or engage in intercourse.

Or as you know is either as in this or this. Oral or intercourse.

The good old prophet Webster forsaw this question that is why he gave us his holy book.

I vote yes it is most definitely sex.

themask

Flame Bait
Sex

oral sex is also a type of sex
boys argue wrong that oral sex is not sex
it is definitely a part of sex
what do you think about it

69 is a sexual intercourse position. penetration is sex whether it be oral, anal, or vaginal. and just curious, what do the guys feel as there loss of virginity. Was it from oral sex or penetration(giving or receiving). Which do you consider. I consider penetration (not self) but that was my first sexual experience.

Relly

Gamer From Hell
i think that oral is foreplay, and intercourse is considered sex.

as far as cheating, alll of it is.

The Chief Hobo

Grand Supreme Hobo
it takes a lot less then oral sex to be considered cheating. if your wife walked in on you and you were sucking somebody's boobs, then i think she about as mad as if it was reagular sex. so it counts as cheating definitely.