Headlines Is pirating the movie Passions of Christ wrong?

Is pirating the movie Passions Of Christ wrong?

• No.

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Yes.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Yes and you're going to hell for it too!

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Smiss said:
OH! Silly me. I thought there were a bunch of other people working on the movie doing things like sets and props and lighting and sound... I didn't realize that Mel Gibson was such a multifaceted person to do an entire movie by himself and still look like different people all the while.
OMG: So you happen to be in the Movie business, and know that Grips, etc don't get paid by what the movie brings in. :mfinger: Stupid Moron. Fuck everyone that's trying to make money off of Mel's Big dick in the ass to the world.

Oh and you left out the movie theater employee's and the trickle down strain on the worlds economy from stealing period. It's a stupid question to start with. Since you have now proved that you are a snatch, and narrow minded.. Please stun us with more of your passions. OH please..Or Perhaps you can just go hang yourself in the next room and do the world a favor.. :mfinger: And you next time grown folks are talking bitch close your mouth.

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
BRiT said:
Come on Crocto, you don't find it the least bit immoral and blasphemous to profit off people's religous beliefs?
name something in the entertainment that isn't immoral and blasphemous

Broken

Crocto said:
name something in the entertainment that isn't immoral and blasphemous
Alter boy cock diving, that seems to be a fav amoung the clergy these days.

Broken

Crocto said:
haha i said something that IS NOT immoral. but that's still pretty good.
Oh you didn't get the memo for the all mighty one.. Ten hail marys, and just one I am sorry.. It's all good. Bah.. don't worry about it.

fasteddie

Clitpickle
stealing is stealing. why would it be MORE WRONG to steal a movie about Jesus? Even if you're jew. It don't make sense to me, just like people convicted of hate crimes get a bigger prison term... What makes homosexuals, or different ethnicities worth more in prison time? Are they super special beings?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Smiss said:
I didn't realize that Mel Gibson was such a multifaceted person to do an entire movie by himself and still look like different people all the while.
I didn't either, but if he really is that talented, maybe he took lessons from Eddie Murphy. ;)

Smiss

smissinat0r
Broken said:
OMG: So you happen to be in the Movie business, and know that Grips, etc don't get paid by what the movie brings in. :mfinger: Stupid Moron. Fuck everyone that's trying to make money off of Mel's Big dick in the ass to the world.

Oh and you left out the movie theater employee's and the trickle down strain on the worlds economy from stealing period. It's a stupid question to start with. Since you have now proved that you are a snatch, and narrow minded.. Please stun us with more of your passions. OH please..Or Perhaps you can just go hang yourself in the next room and do the world a favor.. :mfinger: And you next time grown folks are talking bitch close your mouth.
Wow. Good to see you understand it is all a big fucking circle.

Hey, whatever your job is, I will advocate that EVERYONE FUCKING STEAL FROM IT. Yea. That's fucking great. Commie.

Broken

Smiss said:
Wow. Good to see you understand it is all a big fucking circle.

Hey, whatever your job is, I will advocate that EVERYONE FUCKING STEAL FROM IT. Yea. That's fucking great. Commie.

I worked in the movie/TV industry. I have already felt the impact. I also said, that it was a stupid question. I hate to even say it stealing is stealing. Even my last post to you was just bullshit. I am new in here was just making fun of Mel Gibson, God if we worried about every little action we have taken. Your father must be driving himself nuts wondering why he didn't roll over and shoot you on the wall instead of planting his seed in your mother. Oh well give the guy a break. He didn't know you were going to be such a drain world. Psssh.. Your welfare check just came in, why don't you hobble your fat ass to the grocery store and by some gasX so you aren't so grumpy?

P.S. sorry left out a few things. I spent my time In Hollywood, and now I work for a Major computer company. Computers and Movies... Ahh wonder what I did???

I am no longer in the Biz, cause it sux, and yes those people including the actors bust their asses. The actors, dir's, agents, make some real coin. The rest of the people that do the real work that makes the actors and directors look good get to eat wasn't left over on the catering table.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I don't have a fat ass. :(

And I would probably make more money on welfare than at this job I'm at.

Broken

Smiss said:
I don't have a fat ass. :(

And I would probably make more money on welfare than at this job I'm at.

Rock on!! lol .. Man what a chin..:) take care..

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
BRiT said:
The base question is Is pirating the movie Passions of Christ wrong? Please explain why you feel the way you do.
I say yes, but only if you watch it or let somebody else watch it. POS movie. The Last Temptation of Christ was WORLDS better.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Broken said:
Nah, fuck it Mel's got enough money. I think he should be fined for putting another just what the world fucking :bomb: needed christian movie out there. Face it, he just stuck it to the whole world.
Perphaps SOD can plant his Penis Farm in Mels front yard. Just a thought.

hHahahahhahah lmao, yes i would do that, then get mel gibson to sit on them

ron

Buster of Asses
BRiT said:
The base question is Is pirating the movie Passions of Christ wrong? Please explain why you feel the way you do.
Why would it be any more wrong to pirate that movie than any other? Newsflash: it's a movie. All you religious nut jobs need to find a new pet subject to send someone to Hell over. I'm sick of this one.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
nope it may be illigal

BRiT said:
alright if you are catholic or christian you should no some of the basic ten commandments one of them is 'thal shal not commit adultery'............ but thats totally off topic the one we should be focusing on is 'thaout shalt not steal', pirate copying a movie and selling it is regarding as stealing but under the biblical rules this poses a problem. id personally say it is indirectly stealing so no its not very good and it shouldnt be done of you intend 2 sell it otherwize its not regarded as stealing. thanx 4 reading and if i didnt make sense then sorry,
l83r